My real name is Cristian and I live in Romania. I have been playing GW for more than 3 years and a half now, so I am somehow experienced. The first time I entered GW was when my father bought a Level magazine I was acquiring regularly, and that month it had GW Factions as a bonus. I initially opposed to the idea, but my father said it may be a much more complex game than the ones I already had, so I did not resist too much. After my first login it turned out he was right. Soo ... I started playing it. Being a complete noob at that time, I had major difficulties advancing even through the tutorials, but eventually arrived at the Zen Daijun mission, which I could not pass for a few weeks. After finally completing it, I abandoned GW for about half a year because I did not know how to leave Shing Jea Island. Finally, tired of playing only there, I did the mission again, hoping that in the end cinematic, I will find that out. After that, etc etc again had difficulties at the missions, until I finally finished factions. A short time afterwards, I found out about wiki through the help menu. At that moment, I had the "wonderful revelation" about how the game works. I bought eotn, nf and proph, in this order, got my heroes and learned a whole lot about more advanced things in GW, thanks to this wiki. THE END
I also realize that I am an awful narrator. Magnum 11:18, 4 July 2012 (UTC)
 In-game Info
- I currently have Prophecies, Factions, NF and EotN;
- Like I said before, I have been playing GW for more than 4 years;
- I have 8 characters :
- I am no longer active, mainly because my comrades (some of them, and the most active of them) moved to GW2;
- I do play GW, I didn't stop yet, but just not almost daily;
- Etc etc ...
- Kurzick/Luxon guild = Judgement Day[DAY] - half active guild, somehow (the players are the most active ones from the previous guild, [Dead];
- Guild Hall = Hunter's Isle;
- Mainly pro guild, usually doing speed clears or some other elite stuff, such as Deep, Urgoz, UWSC, FoWSC, SoOSC, BoGSC, dungeon runs sometimes, etc. These are not organized. Most of the time however, we just spend our day relaxing, we do not do that kind of stuff all the day.
- As I said, Cristian A is my main char, so feel free to pm me if you need to talk to me;
- Otherwise, you could leave me a message in my talk page.