I am Mithos and I spend MOST of my Life in Guild Wars atm. I Mostly Play pre-searing because Everyone in Post has title and etc. Pre Having 100k or Max Title still amazes me as of everyone else. I am Planing to Pre Order GW2 on the Day when its officially out to start pre-ordering it. I Am here to Mostly Post Suggestions on the Games as mostly Guild Wars 2 seeing I really have High hopes for it and it will Surpass and kill WoW xD
- Main Pre: რiɫՒ¤§ Agar
- Main Post: Jimity Bonks
- Pre Storage: *....Trying to Remember*
- Post Storage: Jack Da Pumkin King
 Guild Wars Suggestions
I asked about this once in game but the in game chat is so limited xD Ok I want to know can Pre Searing part of the game get some additions? What I mean by this that people who made perma pre characters want their titles that they earned in the Halls of Monuments and leving pre defeats the perpose of "Perma Pre Character" A small suggestion though there can be others:
- Can there be a NPC that you can talk to in Pre Searing that would help players get their pre-searing titles into the Halls of Monuments? OR Something Like that which would help our Perma Pre characters to have a Halls for Guild Wars 2
Another Suggestion......Can you guys add The Frog to Presearing Ascalon xD I am sure Everyone Will surely Welcome him into great arms and that he will be a really popular icon there as seeing the Rabbit is there to. =)
 Gold Dye,Neon Colors & Dye Remover
Seeing there is Silver Dye in Game can there please be a gold dye? For players who are about to say yellow, If you want silver dye guys go use gery dye at the merchant please ;) Yellow and white or Yellow and silver can't make gold. Gold dye could Glimmer in the sunlight or sparkle or something showing it is gold dye. Also Dye Remover Dyes. These were dyes mixed with Dye Removers that appeared in Dye Remover Bottles but acted like a dye to give a REALLY light version of the dye mixed like Green mixed with Dye Remover makes Neon Green. Can those type of Dyes be readded to the games please? If not then please somehow update the current dye system to get those previous dyes(lol i am getting alot of people asking me where did i get my neon green from and i feel ashamed telling them u cant get it no more =(
 Guild Wars 2 Suggestions
 Monster Populations and Farming
I have a suggestion for Guild Wars 2. Seeing all the other RPG games have the system of monsters respawning after u kill them I want to see Guild Wars be a little Different. I hope seeing they are increasing the land size of Guild Wars to the point I hope for in fact there are no such thing as reaching the edge of the world (hearing that in Oblivion there is about no way to explore the whole game b/c it is SOOOO huge u can keep walking for a year straight and you will never find the edge of the world or come across a place u been in.) Why can't Guild Wars 2 have monster populations? It would make more sense. More the players farm a certain monster in game, harder it is to find them to keep farming from them. Its like Skale for example. About a million players keep farming them, and because they farm them, their population goes down and they become harder to farm and find. After a while people stop looking for them cause of their rarity then after a certain amount of time or a certain time like year or whatever the Skale population gets larger again then they become common(as of time of day or season they usually come out like mating season or migrating season or etc.). IT would stop monster spawn killing like in other MMO's which have a few game servers seeing the world is SOOO Big. BUT also b/c of population it can determine how many bosses there are in each species as of a Monster Specie God Like Boss that would take about Thousand of players to defeat in the world as a event of some sort. Plus it can get rid of bots xD
As of bosses. It doesn't make since to have 1000, Dragons Flat bow b/c there is only one Drago Boss. I suggest to make a boss that appears one time EVER in game and it drops a certain Item that can only be found in game ONCE. It would also help kill most of the farming of this certain boss and one of a kind Goldy Weapons would be rare in game be very VALUABLE. Also.
 Species Title(s)
If you kill a certain species in Guild Wars 2 u eventually get a title called "DragonSlyer" Or something like that or "The Dragon Reaper" to being the Death reaper of Dragons or Demons or etc. It would make titles more unique and it would be a One of a kind title almost seeing some titles in game EVERYONE HAS and most players are like whats the point of getting a title if thousands of other people have it also.
Speaking of Time of day when a creature comes out there should be Weather changes like it snows suddenly or it starts Raining or Misting as of sleet or freezing rain. Because of this it would change ALOT of things, like environmental effects. If its cold or snowing it will cause so kind of effect to our characters then just nothing at all. They become slower or something else. As of being hot it will effect our characters motivation b/c of how much armor they have on that make them very hot to fight in or etc.
As of Night or Day it would make sense if during a moonless night our characters sight becomes limited because of no light as of fog also.
Also what would help is if elementalist casts magic it would make sense if they cast a fireball from the heveans, the clouds in the sky moves as a ball of fire comes down to the earth or as they cast thunder some grey clouds would come then u start to see lightning and etc. as o a little rain of a ele some how uses magic to cause it to. BUT seeing the weather change being created from a play the weather in the area doesn't change AT ALL its only in that area that the weather is affected and after the spell everything become back to it was and etc.
Now Seasons, It would help to create the 4 seasons, because of this it would affect the monsters activities in the WHOLE game almost or in that part of the world at least. Seeing its like that Spring also brings out the environment also with trees blooming as of St. Patrick's day u see clovers all over the ground as of everywhere in game almost is fantasy like green. Also it would be cool is to plant seeds then later in the game it becomes a tree, and seeing your able to cause damage to the environment with attacks u can destroy it then plant another seed or etc.
 Equitable Items
It would be really cool if u customized your weapon u can acaully give it a name though it will still have its original name like Longsword u can call it Excalliber b/c its only for you and looking at the Medieval times weapons mostly had names.
 Show Items
Like Halo 3 I would like to see items u have on u...ACAULLY on the Character. What I mean is if u have a seild secondary and a sword(F2) u can acaully see it on the waist of your character or on the back. If you buy a Bag to hold more stuff on u...U acually can see the bag on your character ur suing. Also the mosre u put stuff in ur back the Bigger it gets if you know what I mean.
 Holiday Events AND NPC's
Halloween would be cool IF instead of making a new build of the game the NPC's start to to walk out of buildings with Halloween decorations and hang them around town or as in Winterday or the Dragon Festival or Canthan new year. New builds just makes a game feel like....a game. A game like this should feel like that u are actually playing in a REAL LIVE BREATHING WORLD. Npc's start acting like people in the fantasy books or civilians during the medieval ages as of today a little. NPC's should have a mind of their own and play a role in the game also to make it feel alive than just now in GW they stand around and do a little bit of emotes now and then...DO THEY EVEN HAVE A HOME OR FAMILY or do they usually take a break off work. It would be really really cool to see a system like that, like if Anet wants to create a even in game u start seeing NPC's doing stuff randomly. People wont know what they are doing until they are done. It will keep the players always guessing. As of also it wont upset alot of people like now in GW stuff just happen out of no where like the presents npc in the 2006 Wintersday when the NPC came out of no where and etc.
Also some stuff I am getting from other games like the growing trees is an idea i got from fable 2 and how the world changes with the character getting older, as the of weather idea i took from almost all games like pokemon when the battlefield became sunny there was a effect as of other conditions. Also the destruction of environments with Crysis. Also seeing video games are trying to be realistic these days it would make GW2 the most realistic MMO out there like GTA 4 or Fable 2 as of Assassin's Creed seeing how the people who made that game actually researched the time the game took place in and etc. to make it feel around that time you know. Also Some ideas are from Fantasy Movies Like Lord of the Rings or Eragon as of DnD and Narnia and etc.
 Character Customization
Ok GW character customization is really really limited. In GW2 I think there should be a LARGER scale to customize your avatar and STILL never have another play have the same look as you. In .hack//Sign characters NEVER looked the same seeing tattoos and piercings and such as different color hair and having one eye color different from the others. I can agree there are some people who are lazy to create a character that detailed so there should be a random button as of a detailed random but where u can set the basics traits of what u think ur character should look like then press a button and it will give you a character design around the basics traits u set. As of UBER detailed character design I think there should be a "upload a image off of ur computer or something like that" like the PC version of Fable the Lost Chapters BUT ban the people who use vulgar images for tattoos and etc. Now for character customization I think it should be like "Make a character engine off of those WWE wrestling games or this MMO my brother found called Perfect World That goes BEYOND detail on how to design your character. PERFECT WORLD EVEN HAVE CHARACTERS THAT LOOK LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON ALMOST EXACTLY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. It would give every play a unique look and no one would look alike like in the real world yanno.
It would make players REALLY happy if there where other means of travel like horses(NOT CENTAURS) as of traveling in a carriage to carry goods from town to town if ur a BIG Merchant or a Ship of your own BIG or small to go to each continent. It would be really cool to walk down a road and u see a player merchant walk past u in a carriage or etc. But also for other players they can take paid boat rides or etc. to go to another city or town etc. without waiting hours on end seeing what is between them. As also a pet dragon or something that u somehow receive as a egg and each year or a certain amount of time they grow in size to the point ur able to ride them from place to place. Also seeing PVP these so called mounts would HELP alot to get from one place to another as of a stragety to fight other players.
 Player Killing and No not PvP
Alrite I don't play WoW but I heard it exists if u make a PvP/PvE character and certain areas in the game if u walk around and you see another player from ur enemy alliance u can kill them in PvE.
Well I would Love to see something like that. Or in other Words Player Killing. I have been a Big Fan of .Hack//Sign and Some elements I would love to see in Guild Wars in a sorta way like character Customization and etc. But Player Killing in PvE would (in my opinion) get players to test another players skill against each other 1v1 in the world. If 2 players get into a heated argument they could tell the other player to meet him/she in a certain place in game or the Town/City arena and duke it against each other, without now just using really harsh words or invite someone to ur guild hall and they start to talk trash about it yanno. Plus if would give something for spectators to do, In real life if you see 2 people in a fight, they gather to watch, like in the old days Romans watched 2 gladiators duke it out until a winner stands tall.
Also It can create something for players who want to do a profession in assassinations around the WHOLE game on a player, if a other player did something to make a big group mad and they put a bounty on his/her head as hire a assassin to carry out this crime. I can see the downfalls of this and etc. But there are some ups to this. There can be a system to keep the victim to no become assassinated again IF associated with that group or etc.
Also who want fast exp but there could be a consequence of them hunting other players for exp. like if they where the ones to hunt the player down for exp. but instead they lost, they lose an amount of exp them selfs.
There Should be a Option when u make a character like Now:
- PvE Character
- PK Character
- PvP Character
With a PK character u can play PvE but also ur allowed to kill other PK characters or be killed by another PK character and the person who died will lose exp to the person who killed them.
 Some New Continents Already mentioned O,O
Ok This hit me a while back. IS it possible that some of the continents that are going to be in Guild Wars 2 already been mentioned to us? If You look at the Past Records of the Scribe you will notice he said some stuff found all over Tyria, Elona and Cantha were not native and came from a distant land. I have a few here I found.
- June 15, 2006
- New Treasures on the Horizon?
- During my travels across Tyria and Cantha I have met many people. And while all have a calling of their own—be it soldier, merchant, mercenary, or scribe—each shares a deep appreciation for unique items.
- I recently received word—as yet confirmed—that adventurers have found a few items previously unknown to our world. It is unclear from where these items originated, but early reports state that they are of fine craftsmanship, and are unique in appearance. I have spoken with local blacksmiths and craftsmen in both Cantha and Tyria, and none of them will take credit for the creation of these new objects. So many questions come to mind: What are these wonderful items? Where did they come from? Why have they mysteriously arrived? Yet all of these questions are trivial when compared to the biggest question on everyone's mind: Where can they be found?
- One thing is certain: These items are very likely to become an object of great desire for collectors everywhere. Such treasures will no doubt catch a fine price for those lucky enough to find them, particularly while they remain elusive. If you are an adventurer looking for the latest in weaponry, or a trader looking to make a quick profit, you should keep your eyes open for these mysterious new wares.
- March 15, 2007
- Trinkets from a Distant Land
- A mysterious celebration from a far-off realm will influence our fine lands this weekend. Featuring iconic representations of strange quad-leafed plants, this holiday is unlike anything I have seen before. While I am uncertain what the holiday commemorates, it is clear the underlying themes are the color green and the zealous consumption of alcoholic beverages. Actually, many who celebrate this holiday in that distant land may not even know what they are celebrating, but that does not seem to stop them from having a good time!
- Perhaps stranger than the foliage-tinged festival itself was the source of my information. A man no taller than a dwarf, with hair as orange as an Ascalonian sunset and clothing greener than the Maguuma jungle approached me and said to expect a "bit o' fun" this weekend. He told me there is a strange force of magic at work which may produce unusual outcomes this weekend, and if an adventurer slays the enemies of Tyria, Cantha, or Elona, there is a chance the victor will be rewarded with a mysterious item from that miniscule messenger's homeland.
- When I asked about the nature of the items, my small friend merely winked and spoke of intoxicating pints of Shamrock Ale and unusual objects called "Four-Leaf Clovers," which he proclaimed would offer great benefits to an adventuring party, and perhaps even give those who use one an extra bit o' luck! In all honesty, I am not altogether certain the little man hadn't had a few pints already.
- And with that, the tiny traveler vanished, leaving me with etchings of the strange items he had mentioned. I have added these images within this scroll, so you may all decide for yourselves the veracity of his statements. Perhaps you might even be lucky enough to find some at this week's end.
- IMO: I think the Scribe assumes the Easter event items came from another land but he is not really clear but the scribe assumes that it came from a distant land also. Seeing this Another Continent may have a BIG BIG event like Winterday and Halloween but about Easter and St. Patties day which Elona, Tyria and Cantha dont know about.
- August 17, 2006
- New Weapons Reported
- An old friend who works at the Kaineng Docks shared some thrilling gossip with me. He overheard that a vessel carrying a shipment of weapons—of a type previously unseen on either continent—was en route to Cantha when an unknown force ambushed it. The brutal attack left neither cargo nor survivors behind. The weapons were stolen, along with the rest of the payload, and have apparently been sold to various groups and armies on mainland Cantha.
- The information is hazy, but early reports suggest the items were spread across the continent, and some have even made their way into the Underworld and Fissure of Woe. It seems whoever intercepted the shipment has no regard for the citizens of Cantha, for these miscreants have essentially armed some of the most villainous armies with powerful weapons to turn against the innocent.
- The Outcasts in the Jade Sea have been bragging about a new weapon they have acquired, though the type is unknown. Also, Wardens of the Echovald Forest were seen transporting what looked to be a large crate, suggesting they have acquired some of the plundered wares as well. Other weapons are apparently being sold off to individuals, rather than in bulk to a particular army, meaning we will find many of these new items in the clutches of random evildoers. Canthan officials thus far have found themselves unable to halt the distribution of these stolen goods.
- However, even in the darkest hour, there is always a shred of hope. These weapons could be liberated and turned against the very armies of evil that now wield them. The equipment would no doubt be of great value to both treasure seekers and soldiers. It would be most advantageous for you to hunt the beasts that now possess these items and augment your personal arsenal or sell the loot as you see fit. Canthan officials will not hold you accountable for possession or sale of the stolen artifacts, provided you were not part of the initial plot to steal them.
- If you are fond of new and rare equipment, you would be wise to search for these new items soon. They are no doubt being distributed among the ranks of our most hated enemies as we speak, and we most likely will begin seeing them used against us within the next few days. May Dwayna protect you while you wrest the stolen items from these fiends, and may Balthazar strike down those who stand in your way!"
I know there is some areas in Guild Wars they also mention something like this like Missions Quest and Ancient Stones etc. Also its a High possibility that Anet wont scrape the Utpoia Continent they were working on also. So there is MAYBE some info we already gotten on this and we just need to Look around. Hey I can't wait for a Continent just mainly based on the Irish xD Keep Looking for more things like these guys and post post POST. I think more mention about unnamed continents can be found in lore.