Vanquish Fast Faction Farming (VFFF)
VFF (shorter) or VFFF (proper naming) is a popular way for Town holding alliances to keep faction points up, most common for Cavalon surrounding groups and often take place with the surplus bonus of weekend events (e.g. Double Points for Vanquish).
This is a Vanquish (clear explorable area in Hard Mode) with the "Blessing of the Luxons" and certain repeatable quests.
Blessing. You have +25 maximum Health and +3 Health regeneration. You gain Luxon faction for hunting in the area. Boss creatures provide bonus faction."
VFFF is very convenient for guild/alliance teams due to the facts that:
- You dont need other campaings besides Factions to be able to join teams.
- There is no specific Build requirement. But of course bring something merely decent.
- Making teams is easier since no need of a specific job as key roll. Also wait time is short if considering worldwide timezones that sometimes difficults fullfilling an eight man group.
- You can change the map of choice (not limited to Mount Qinkai only), as long as any in the Jade Sea or Echovald Forest region.
- Overall work gives around 15.000 Luxon Faction Points in 25 minutes and teams can keep on going non-stop for many runs.
- Has guild internal benefits as you play with other guild members without pug-ging, making it a more relaxed and warm party. You get to know people in a more familiar way rather unknown people.