Signet of Pious Light
As the copyright violation is in the page history, the page will probably have to be deleted. To create a new version to work on, follow the link to the /Temp page which is shown on the copyright notice :) Fox 11:05, 31 March 2007 (EDT)
 Please do not blank content
As per policy -
"User talk page restrictions Your talk page should generally be treated like any other talk page in the wiki, even though it is part of your user space. Do not apply any special formatting to either the talk page or your comments.
As with any talk page, do not remove any comments, including your own. You may, of course, correct obvious typos, but if you wish to change your comment significantly, strike out the portions that you are changing (use <s></s>)."
Thanks :) Fox 11:24, 31 March 2007 (EDT)
 show preview
 in-game description
Hey Meliana, I noticed you've added the title "in-game description" above many skill descriptions. Generally the first section of an article should not have a title as it is an introduction to the article.
At present the formatting article for skills does not mention this title, so it should not be used. However, the document is still under construction, so if you think this title should be included in skill articles then it would be best to bring up the point there.
I just thought I should let you know before you did any more! LordBiro 06:29, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
- I think that the first section should have this title because I don't think that the description is an introduction, the stats of a skill is not at all an introduction, the main aims of a skill article are what it does and where to find it. And to tell you the truth, when I started to contribute to this wiki, I used already existing skill articles which were already including "In-game description".(Sorry if the english is not perfect, I'm french =) ). Meliana
- Your English is excellent! I won't even attempt to reply in French as I will probably embarrass myself :D
- I realise that there were many articles that had this title, but that doesn't mean that they were correct.
- If you wish to add this title to every article then of course you may, the formatting article is not finalised yet, but I would strongly recommend that you make your feelings clear in the discussions surrounding the skill format. If you don't and the skill format is finalised then it might be decided that we do not need this title and they will all be removed.
- Oh, and congratulations on cleaning up so many of the Dervish articles. Regardless of whether the header will remain you have done an excellent job :) très bien! ;) LordBiro 07:04, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
- Merci! Well, I'll follow what the article will say, if we decide to remove it, I won't resist but for now... :D Meliana