User talk:Nightbringer Minion
 Armor similarities
Alot of armor resembles a mixture of other armors, so there's no need to specifically mention just one instance. As for Primeval armor, that article itself already notes the similarities with Vabbian armor. Thanks. -- ab.er.rant 08:39, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
- Responding to your emails...
- Yes, I did read what you wrote about their armor. That's why I removed those that I disagreed with. I explained above why the note about Primeval armor is redundant because it's already mentioned (did you click that link?). I think that a lot of armors can be said to be similar to another armor set, so I think your notes notes on Olias and Goren are too subjective. If you feel that the note should be put back, please do bring it up on the talk pages of those heroes to get more eyes on them.
- As for my Rit quote, it's partially from the Sixth Sense movie. And from my D&D background, spirits, ghosts, wraiths and such are all undead.
- And lastly, when responding to a message left on your talk page, it's faster to just edit your own talk page and reply there, I tend to respond to wiki talk pages faster than email ;) heh -- ab.er.rant 15:52, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
Ok, for some reason, you seem to be taking my revert of your Goren and Olias note and my response above a bit too personally. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway. I was not trying to.
First, you asked about my Rit quote. Above, I was just trying to explain to you where I got that quote from and why I think of spirits of undead. There's no need to throw "pathetic" and "big deal" at me via email. I wasn't trying to insult you or anything.
Second, your page is watched by me because I added a comment on your talk page. I, and many other users, watch talk pages where we commented on so that we get notified when it gets edited (Special:Watchlist). I thought that you would want to respond to me above so I watched your page, in case you replied here. And the last line above was a "smart alec" comment? Great. Sigh. Sorry about that, if you thought I was being condescending. I was just trying to use a light tone and telling you that I don't check my email as often as my watchlist here on the wiki. I know you are new to the wiki, I guess I didn't know how new. In that case, let me explain further: To carry a discussion on talk pages, you can comment on things by clicking on the "" link that's next to each section, then you add your own comment to the bottom. Use colons (:) to indent conversations (see other talk pages for examples). You might also be interested Help:Editing if you want to know more about wiki code or see Help:Contents.
Thirdly, for your armor notes, my response was a bit too mixed up I suppose. My response to your notes was twofold. One, all notes regarding similarities of hero Vabbian armor to Primeval armor has been noted on the Primeval armor page, so I removed those notes because they are redundant. This part is about the note you added to Koss and the second note to Olias. Two, for the note to Goren and the first note to Olias, this is covered by my explanation on subjectivity above. I'm just trying to say that such a note is subjective because I don't believe the similarity is strong enough to warrant a note. When I said that if you still disagree with me, then I was suggesting that you can bring this up at Talk:Goren or Talk:Olias so as to get more opinions on the issue. We use the relevant talk pages for discussions when disagreements or conflicts or when there are questions to be asked about that article.
And lastly, on how to upload images, you can do it in two ways. One is to use the "Upload file" link on one of the menus on the left. Two is to edit a page and type in
[[Image:An appropriate filename here.jpg]], then preview or save, and then click on the subsequent red link to upload the image. Also, take a look at GWW:IMAGE as well.
- Could you use this very talk page instead of emailing me every time? Please click on the "edit" button that's along the right side of the page. You don't seem to have gotten my meaning the previous time. We aren't going to convince each of each other's views, that's why I suggested Talk:Olias to bring up the armor issue, because that way, you'll get more opinions and I will go along with the majority if there are a lot of people who agrees with you. And as for image, if you want to add an image to Drakkar, well, the previous Help:Editing page I told you about already has an example and a link that teaches you how to link images. But if you're still not sure how to do it, point me to the image and I'll help you put it up. If you're trying to put the image into the infobox, use a "image = " parameter. Again, point me to the image and I'll help you put it up. -- ab.er.rant 01:17, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
Welcome to Guild Wars Wiki. Although everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Guild Wars Wiki, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to ?, did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to Guild Wars Wiki. Thank you. — ク Eloc 貢 00:47, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello. In case you didn't know, when you add content to talk pages and Guild Wars Wiki pages that have open discussion, you should sign your posts by typing four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment. You may also click on the signature button located above the edit window. This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is useful because other editors will be able to tell who said what, and when. Sorry to give you two messages like this in one day, but I think this will help you out. — ク Eloc 貢 01:09, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
 Character page
If you want your own character page like aberrant's, you should copy the code from his page to a page of your own, not edit his directly :) - anja 23:31, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
- edit ab.'s page??? --Nightbringer Minion 23:44, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
????? how is it doing that... he said just copy everything
eww....... that sucks.. SORRY OK
- Np, everyone makes mistakes :) And yes, perfect :)- anja 23:57, 10
January 2008 (UTC)
thnx grr now if i could get this excess text out
how will he fix his :(
- It's a one click fix for me, so I did it :) (It would be a one click fix for him too). No harm done! - anja 23:58, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
ok... heres a question how do i upload a pic without just making it a link to my bucket of photos?