Hello, Smashman2004, and welcome to the Official Guild Wars Wiki! If you need help with anything, please feel free to add a message to my talk page. I highly recommend that you check out the "Welcome to the wiki" page - it's extremely useful as an initial guide. Best of luck and happy editing! --Santax (talk · contribs) 16:46, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
Hi and welcome to the wiki and the world of Guild Wars! If you need help in the wiki or the game, feel free to contact me too on my talk page or in game with the name Jessica Keldark (you can add me to your friends list to see which character I am logged in with). I have also watched your talk page so you can reply here if you want to. -- (gem / talk) 18:56, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
Hi. Remember to sign your comments when posting. An automatic signature can be placed with four tildes ( ~~~~ ). :) Oh yeah, if you're interested, I'm online with my pre-Searing character right now. -- (gem / talk) 07:36, 25 September 2007 (UTC)
could you please use the preview button instead of saving multiple times? -- (gem / talk) 09:20, 26 September 2007 (UTC)
 Sig icon
Your signature icon is too tall and breaks line height. Per GWW:SIGN, I'm asking that you reduce it to a maximum of 19x19 pixels. Thanks! —Tanaric 19:51, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
 Creating pages
Hi. I've seen that you've created some pages. However, you haven't created them using the correct formatting. See this page for all the formatting guides to help when creating new pages. Thanks. brains12 20:16, 2 October 2007 (UTC)
- And please don't create a page simply with noticing that you will do it. You can simply start working on it - without creating - and then publish the finished page at once. poke | talk 20:20, 2 October 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, what I forgot. We cannot take content from GuildWiki because of our license, so don't copy things just because there was no notice about copyright. Thanks :) poke | talk 20:21, 2 October 2007 (UTC)
When you mark pages as completed for my improvement project, please check the Guild Wars Wiki:Formatting to see that you are following the correct formatting and have all the necessary information on the page. -- (gem / talk) 09:04, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- Are all these warnings appropriate, guys? Better information in a less-than-ideal format than no information at all. —Tanaric 11:11, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, information is better than no info, but marking things as done in my project when the article isn't done is not appropriate. :) I think you misunderstood me but that's ok. -- (gem / talk) 13:11, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
I totally don't know what I have done wrong.
I used Siege Wurm as a basis.
Plz tell me wrongness...
--Smashman2004 ∙ talk
- For example the location section at Enslaved Hero should be done like everywhere else and use the NPC location template. And the articles shouldn't be 100% copies from GuildWiki. Like I said above, mistakes and missing info isn't a bad thing. Everything you add and fix helps the wiki. It's just that I would like that people put a note of missing things on my project page and not just mark the page as if it were completely done. -- (gem / talk) 19:22, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
tbh I thought it was completly done...
They are not 100% copies. I wrote the stuff in my own words.
--Smashman2004 ∙ talk 19:43, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
i made that sop you could understnd what i was sayign why did you undo it--Lord randy taylor 04:12, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- Ty for signing. I undid because we are having a discussion. You cannot just remove all the text from a section. People may suggest the same thing as me. They will read it to furthur understand your question. Just leave plz. -- Smashman ∙ talk 04:13, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
fin ill quit everyone just screws with me on this thign anyway--Lord randy taylor 04:19, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
I think Gordon tried to answer your question... Did you see? -- Smashman ∙ talk 04:20, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
Your signature is working fine, but I have to point out that your main userpage smashes the 300k limit set in GWW:USER. I would suggest splitting your characters into subpages. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :D -- Wyn 04:15, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
Was actually about to do that!
Sorry for rule breaking =(
-- Smashman ∙ talk 04:17, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- Not a bid deal :D just pointing it out :D -- Wyn 04:19, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
I think it's still too big.. >.< Thats before images of all my character's faces.. Goddamn. -- Smashman ∙ talk 04:20, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
Where is that from? — Seru Talk 16:34, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
The tutorial is at http://www.crystalxp.net
Is there a Copyright conflict?
-- smashman talk
Your alliance sandboxes are creating problems with the guild categories, so I'm removing the category tags, and the guild tag from them. -- Wyn 21:37, 27 May 2009 (UTC)