From Guild Wars Wiki
- Tihark Orchard (as Vabbi Child)
- "Hey, a bug!"
- "My daddy works all day in the fields, but we have nothing to eat."
- "The soldiers hurt us if we don't give them enough food."
- "You look kind of funny."
During the Tihark Orchard mission (as Vabbi Child).
- "Did you hear the Istani attacked Kourna? How shameful."
- "Happy holiday. May Lyssa grant all your greatest dreams!"
- "Have you ever seen a body like this before in your life?"
- "Have you heard? The Kournans are on the way to protect us from the Istani invaders."
- "I drank what?"
- "I have been having strange dreams lately. One is of impending evil threatening the land. The other was even more odd."
- "I love Vabbi this time of year. All other lands pale in comparison."
- "I've heard strange stories of the undead living in the desolation to the west of Vabbi."
- "Lyssa bless you, friend."
- "May Lyssa's embrace hold you for the rest of your days."
- "May the blessings of Lyssa be upon you."
- "Prince Ahmtur the Mighty is the true defender of Vabbi, not those other two cowards."
- "Prince Bokka the Magnificent must be the richest man in all of Vabbi. He's probably the fattest, too."
- "They say the riches of Vabbi are locked away in a great hidden city, yet no one knows where."
- "Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
After completion of the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission:
- "I dressed up as Palawa Joko for festival day, but Mommy said it was too scary."
- "I heard a story about a giant wurm eating a whole city."
- "I think my sister is mad at me. She told me to go take a hike in the Desolation."
- "Mommy said not to tell anybody we're leaving."
- "My friend wasn't lying. I saw the monsters when the soldiers took daddy away to fight for Varesh."
After completion of the Ruins of Morah mission:
- "I don't know why Mommy cries so much lately. Have I been bad?"
- "I swallowed a frog."
- "Mommy says the world is ending. Can you play with me?"
- "The soldiers said I might get to go to war with them, too."
- "We stopped farming. Mommy says we don't need any more food."
After completion of the Abaddon's Gate mission:
- "Daddy's[sic] says we don't have to give away our food anymore, but you can have my asparagus."
- "Have you ever beat up a gargoyle?"
- "I'm glad Daddy came home from fighting. Mommy doesn't cry as much anymore."
- "Oh, no. Asparagus again."
- "We had dinner twice! I'm glad the monsters are gone. I get to eat all I want."
- Vabbian Children appear to share the same dialogue with Kournan Children.
- In the Tihark Orchard mission, these NPCs are called "Vabbi Child".
- The line "Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?" is from the film Real Genius.