|Campaign||Eye of the North|
"Valor" is a monument in the Hall of Monuments for displaying Destroyer, Oppressor's, and Tormented weapons. This monument holds up to 11 weapons; it can be filled with a single family of weapons, since there are at least 11 varieties from each group.
The weapons of [Character Name] belong here.
- Examine the Monument to Valor.
- The monument looks empty. A tapestry covering the wall behind it would make it seem more complete. (with no tapestry)
Once a weapon or shield is placed in the monument of valor it becomes customized to the owner of that monument.
Weapons or Shields displayed in the monument will remain on display even if they are discarded or salvaged.
Only the greatest weapons may be displayed here.
If at least one statue is displayed,
A hero's greatest weapons are courage of heart, unchained
Strength of soul, and rightful fury unrestrained,
Never to be vanquished.
Witness here the weapons of the legendary hero, [Character Name], whose achievements will never be forgotten.
- Examine the Monument to Valor.
- Only the greatest weapons may be displayed here. Weapons on display:
- [Abstracted Weapon Name] (for each displayed)
- Display [Weapon Name]
- [Weapon Name] will forever be customized to you. No other characters will be able to use it. Are you sure you want to proceed?
- Cycle displayed weapons.
- Arrange display.
- Which set would you like to display?
|Destroyer Axe||Destroyer Maul||Destroyer Sword|
|Destroyer Staff||Destroyer Scepter||Destroyer Focus|
|Destroyer Scythe||Destroyer Spear||Destroyer Shield|
|Destroyer Bow||Destroyer Daggers|
|Tormented Axe||Tormented Maul||Tormented Sword|
|Tormented Staff||Tormented Scepter||Tormented Focus|
|Tormented Scythe||Tormented Spear||Tormented Shield|
|Tormented Bow||Tormented Daggers|
|Oppressor's Axe||Oppressor's Hammer||Oppressor's Sword|
|Oppressor's Staff||Oppressor's Scepter||Oppressor's Focus|
|Oppressor's Scythe||Oppressor's Spear||Oppressor's Shield|
|Oppressor's Bow||Oppressor's Daggers|
- Only 1 weapon of each type can be displayed for each character, e.g. if the monument already includes an Oppressor's Staff based in Fire Magic, you cannot add a Water Magic-based Oppressor's Staff for the same character
- In particular, this monument only displays a single statue for each of the following weapon varieties: bows, focus items, shields, staves, and wands.
- If you want to add three different types of one of the above varieties, be sure you choose one from each of the available families. For example, you could display a Destroyer Shortbow, an Oppressor's Longbow, and a Tormented Recurve Bow.
By filling up this monument you can acquire up to eight points for rewards for Guild Wars 2.
|Any Weapon Statue|
|Destroyer Weapon Statue|
|Tormented Weapon Statue|
|Oppressor Weapon Statue|
|5 Weapon Statues|
| 11 Weapon Statues|
|15 Weapon Statues|
|Total points: 8|
- The Axe and Sword depicted on the tapestry shred do not use skins from any of the weapons that can be displayed in this monument.
- Originally, only destroyer weapons could be displayed here. Tormented weapons were added on October 9th 2008 and Oppressor's weapons on October 5th 2010.
- The 11 stands that hold the weapon statues are considered to be allies, i.e. they will be healed when the Life spirit dies.
|Hall of Monuments (Reward Calculator)|
|Devotion • Fellowship • Honor • Resilience • Valor|