Wanted: Destor the Truth Seeker
|Wanted: Destor the Truth Seeker|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Wanted by the Shining Blade |
in Lion's Arch Keep
Location in Kessex Peak.
Kill Destor the Truth Seeker.
 Quest information
- Kill Destor the Truth Seeker in Kessex Peak
- *BONUS* Kill Destor the Truth Seeker in Hard Mode
- See Princess Salma for your reward
- 3,000 Experience
- 750 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 10 War Supplies
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 5 War Supplies
The Temple of the Ages is the only outpost in Kryta that lets you form a party of eight, so you should start from there. Travel through The Black Curtain to Kessex Peak, killing various creatures and White Mantle/Peacekeepers along the way. In Kessex Peak, follow the trail south-southwest and you will eventually run into Destor. Kill him and then claim your reward.
 Initial dialogue
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- ""Truth Seeker" is the ironic sobriquet of Destor, a close-minded, brutal sadist who unquestioningly follows the cruel edicts of the Unseen Ones. For the violence and terror Destor has inflicted in the name of his invisible masters, the Queen has placed a bounty on his head. Those allies of Kryta who slay this monstrous zealot will receive a royal bounty and the hearty thanks of the Krytan nation."
- After completion of The Battle for Lion's Arch
- "Relive this classic quest from the War in Kryta! "Truth Seeker" was the ironic sobriquet of Destor, a close-minded, brutal sadist who unquestioningly followed the cruel edicts of the Unseen Ones. For the violence and terror Destor inflicted in the name of his invisible masters, foreign adventures tracked the villain down and disposed of him during the war. Re-create the hunt for this monstrous zealot and receive a royal bounty by slaying Destor."
 Reward dialogue
- Princess Salma
- "Thank you <player name>, your efforts bring us one step closer to a unified nation."