Wanted: Maximilian the Meticulous
|Wanted: Maximilian the Meticulous|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Wanted by the Shining Blade |
in Lion's Arch Keep
Location in Nebo Terrace.
 Quest information
- Kill Maximilian the Meticulous in Nebo Terrace
- *BONUS* Kill Maximilian the Meticulous in Hard Mode
- See Princess Salma for your reward
- 1,000 Experience
- 250 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 3 War Supplies
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 1 War Supplies
Exit Bergen Hot Springs and follow the northwesterly route to Maximilian. If you can tackle the undead just outside the springs, the rest of the journey should be uneventful. However, if the Skeleton rangers give you trouble, you could start from Beetletun instead, taking a longer route to avoid tackling the larger groups.
You can use any party that works well in the War in Kryta, although holy damage (e.g. through Smiting Prayers) is useful against the undead along the route. Frozen Soil will help by preventing White Mantle/Peacekeeper groups from resurrecting (but remember to avoid using it when the foes are the undead).
 Initial dialogue
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- "His attention to detail makes Maximilian the Meticulous particularly succesful at hunting rebels. Many free Krytans have suffered and bled under Maximilian's persistent questioning. Allies of Kryta who travel to Nebo Terrace to put an end to Maximilian the Meticulous will receive the Queen's bounty of the deed."
- After completion of The Battle for Lion's Arch
- "Re-create this bounty hunt from the War In Kryta! His attention to detail made Maximilian the Meticulous particularly succesful at hunting rebels. Many free Krytans suffered and bled under Maximilian's persistent questioning, until the day he met his death at the hands of adventurers in the service of the Queen. Relive this classic scenario and slay Maximilian once again to earn your royal reward!"
 Reward dialogue
- Princess Salma
- "Thank you <player name>, your efforts bring us one step closer to a unified nation."