Wanted: Valis the Rampant
|Wanted: Valis the Rampant|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Wanted by the Shining Blade |
in Lion's Arch Keep
Location in Twin Serpent Lakes.
Kill Valis the Rampant.
- Kill Valis the Rampant in Twin Serpent Lakes
- *BONUS* Kill Valis the Rampant in Hard Mode
- See Princess Salma for your reward
- 1,000 Experience
- 250 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 3 War Supplies.
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 1 War Supplies.
This quest can be done with a hero/henchmen team (even though the hench will be level 15). It helps to bring your own healer, because the hench monk is probably not strong enough to keep your party alive.
Reaching Valis is easy, as there are only a few small groups of White Mantle along the way. Once you reach the target, take out the healers (priest and ritualists) first before taking down the rest of group.
It helps to bring plenty of anti-melee to help defend against each group's archers/warriors. Blinding skills are especially useful.
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- "Valis the Rampant's name is spoken with dread among those Krytan merchants who must transit Twin Serpent Lakes. Valis intercepts travelers and confiscates anything that interests him as a "tithe to the Unseen Ones." Those who resist Valis all meet a common fate. It is time to repay Valis the Rampant in a currency he understands: cold steel and magic! Those allies of Kryta who eliminate Valis will receive a royal bounty."
- After completion of The Battle for Lion's Arch
- "Relive this classic event from the War in Kryta! Valis the Rampant's name was spoken with dread among Krytan merchants who travelled through Twin Serpent Lakes during the war. Valis intercepted travelers and confiscated anything that interested him as a "tithe to the Unseen Ones." In this utterly realistic historical reenactment, you'll earn a royal bounty by hunting down Valis the Rampant once again and making him pay for his misdeeds!"'
- Princess Salma
- "Thank you <player name>, your efforts bring us one step closer to a unified nation."