|Given by|| Royal Finance Minister Oluda |
in Honur Hill
|Preceded by||All's Well That Ends Well|
|Followed by|| Calling the Order |
or Greed and Regret
(Click to enlarge)
Inform Kehanni of the attempt on Bokka's life.
 Quest information
- Warn Kehanni of Varesh's forces.
- Destroy the vanguard assaulting the temple.
- See Head Priest Vahmani for your reward.
This quest will lead you to Grand Court of Sebelkeh if you don't already have it on your World Map. If you do have it, map travel to it, exit west into the Mirror of Lyss and follow the quest arrow to meet Kehanni nearby.
A mob of Margonites led by the Paragon boss, Overseer Juntahk, are also nearby and as you approach Kehanni, they will start to advance towards her. Defeat the Margonites to continue the quest. It's worth noting that Kehanni is accompanied by three level 20 Lyssan Priests who are monks, staying near them and allowing the Margonites to approach instead, ensures the party can remain fully healed throughout the fight.
- 24 Margonite Executioner
- 24 Margonite Bowmaster
- 24 Margonite Cleric
- 24 Margonite Warlock
- 24 Margonite Sorcerer
 Initial dialogue
Royal Finance Minister Oluda
- "When an obscure Kournan playwright books a private performance at the posh Bokka Amphitheatre for the premiere of a questionable work, you know something is amiss. I didn't want to complain because he paid us a heaping sum, and with Varesh sending her protection forces in, we didn't think anything of it. I would warn Kehanni at the Mirror of Lyss immediately; her party is defenseless."
 Intermediate dialogue 1
- Kehanni: "Help us! They came out of nowhere!"
- Overseer Juntahk: "In Abaddon's name this realm will fall."
- Kehanni: "I don't think so, demon. Our faith is stronger than your blade."
- Overseer Juntahk: "Such faith will end with your life."
 Intermediate dialogue 2
- "Thanks for the assistance. The fact that it was a trap wasn't surprising. Bokka had the wool pulled over his eyes! I'll bet that Morgahn wasn't in charge of that attack. Talk to Head Priest Vahmani. He'll tell you how to proceed next."
 Reward dialogue
- Head Priest Vahmani
- "I highly doubt Morgahn was involved in the attack on the temple. It would seem that Lyssa has yet another lesson to teach us. This one I fear may be my final. These twisted humans are known as Margonites. The oldest were part of Abaddon's initial battle with the gods, whereas the youngest are twisted and "blessed" through Varesh's dark rituals. Some of us in Vabbi aren't as blind as our leaders. We must prepare."