Wayfarer's Reverie: Tyria
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Wayfarer's Reverie: Tyria|
|Section||Festival Event Quests|
|Given by|| Festival Coordinator Teron |
in Lion's Arch
- Visit the Searing crystal near Serenity Temple.
- Visit the Flame Temple.
- Visit the Wizard's Tower.
- Visit the Mausoleum in Majesty's Rest.
- Visit Anvil Rock.
- Visit the Falls in the Maguuma Jungle.
- Visit the ancient temple of Lyssa in Mineral Springs.
- Visit the ruined statues of the Arid Sea.
- See Festival Coordinator Teron for your reward.
Festival Coordinator Teron
- "The Wayfarer's Reverie is a celebration of adventure. As we have walked many roads and traveled many lands to reach this place, so do many more roads open before us.
- Why not get into the festive spirit, hero? Visit some of this land's storied locations and let the memories of days past strengthen your resolve."
- Festival Coordinator Teron
- "I can see from the look on your face that your latest journey has been a success! The memories of your travels will go with you as you continue forward.
- In addition, here's a token to remember this festival."
- Only one player character in the party needs to arrive at the objective, which strongly encourages running.
- This quest has good synergy with the final objective of Wayfarer's Reverie: Elona, going from the Crystal Overlook into the Arid Sea.
- You do not get credit for the Mausoleum if you visit it during A Vengeance of Blades