From Guild Wars Wiki
Concise description: You deal 66% less damage with attacks and your attributes are reduced by 1.
— In-game description
Skills that cause weakness
- "You're All Alone!" — if target is not near an ally.
- Axe Twist — if target is suffering from Deep Wound.
- Desperation Blow/Drunken Blow — 25% chance on hit.
- Devastating Hammer
- Forceful Blow
- Pulverizing Smash — if target is knocked down.
- Staggering Blow
- Blood of the Aggressor — if target is attacking.
- Enfeebling Blood
- Enfeebling Touch
- Oppressive Gaze — if target is already suffering from a condition.
- Virulence (elite) — if target is already suffering from a condition.
- Withering Aura
- Signet of Weariness
- Earthen Shackles — when hex ends.
- Ebon Hawk
- Enervating Charge
- Shockwave (elite) — to foes in the area only.
- Stone Sheath (elite) — nearby foes.
- Thunderclap (elite)
- Ward of Weakness — when foes inside the ward take elemental damage.
- Anthem of Weariness
- Wearying Spear — on yourself.
- Armor of Sanctity
- Attacker's Insight — when enchantment ends.
- Shield of Force — blocks next attack skill and inflicts weakness on adjacent attacking foes.
- Wearying Strike — on yourself.
- "You Are All Weaklings!" (PvE-only)
- Ursan Roar (PvE-only; elite) — while using Ursan Blessing.
- Weakness Trap (PvE-only)
Skills that benefit from weakness
Skills with weakness-dependent effects
Skills that mimic the weakness effect
- Stone Spores — environment effect
- The attack damage reduction only applies to the equipped weapon's base damage.
- The attribute reduction only applies to attributes with a base value above zero.
- The attribute reduction can cause a character to no longer meet the requirements of their weapon (or certain skills), reducing the effectiveness of certain builds, especially those that set attributes based on breakpoints.
- The duration of this condition can be modified:
- Weakness has the same animation as Cracked Armor.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Weakness.|
|Bleeding • Blind • Burning • Cracked Armor • Crippled • Dazed • Deep Wound • Disease • Poison • Weakness|