From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Droknar's Forge|
- West, near the center of the western half of the map.
- 10 (20) Mag Ironwall (collector for 5 Intricate Grawl Necklaces)
- 10 (20) Vania Sewell (collector for 7 Azure Remains)
- 5 (5) Black Bear
- 22 (26) Ice Imp (does not always spawn)
- 22 (26) Azure Shadow
- 28 (30) Sakalo Yawpyawl → "Victory Is Mine!"
- 28 (30) Salani Pippip → Poison Arrow
- 28 (30) Ipillo Wupwup → Unyielding Aura
- 28 (30) Karobo Dimdim → Plague Signet
- 28 (30) Alana Kepkep → Glimmering Mark
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.8% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 100 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 90 to 112.
- Be careful with approaching the Grawl groups as they patrol close to each other.
- Consider clearing the western half first (the Grawl). The only visible groups in the eastern half are the two boss groups. Be careful of hidden Nightmare popups when approaching the two boss groups.
- There is a pair of Grawl that can easily be missed as they may travel the length of the path that connects to Droknar's Forge.
- Skills can be captured faster by repeatedly entering from Port Sledge until the Grawl boss with the desired elite spawns near the portal.
- The Grawl here have very few skills and even on hard mode they are easy to interrupt. This combined with their clustered nature makes the Wastrel skills extremely potent here.
- Three Shiverpeak Chests (Locked Chests in Hard mode) will always spawn in this area, occasionally one of the chests spawns directly outside of Droknar's Forge.
- Witman's Folly is probably named after Marshall Whitman.