From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
You have 500 maximum Health, 40 maximum Energy, +4 Energy regeneration, 0 for your primary attribute, and you may only attack with attack skills.
- See also: List of snow fighting skills
|Snowball||Mega Snowball||Snow Down the Shirt||Hidden Rock||Ice Fort||"Mmmm. Snowcone!"|
- Snowball: Spell. You throw a slow-moving snowball at target foe and gain 1 strike of adrenaline. That foe takes 50 damage if it hits.
- Mega Snowball: Spell. You throw a very slow-moving snowball at target foe. That foe is knocked down and takes 75 damage if it hits.
- Snow Down the Shirt: Hex Spell. For 20 seconds, whenever touched foe takes any damage while suffering from this hex, that foe is interrupted.
- Hidden Rock: Glyph. Your next snowball knocks down target foe and causes Daze for 10 seconds.
- God dependent skill:
- Primary profession dependent skill:
- "Let's Get 'Em!": Shout. For 5 seconds, all allies within earshot move 10% faster. You gain 1 strike of adrenaline for each ally affected.
- Flurry of Ice: Spell. Throw a snowball at up to 4 foes adjacent to your target. These snowballs deal 50 damage if they hit.
- Ice Breaker: Enchantment Spell. For 10 seconds, target ally has +5 Health regeneration and anyone striking target ally with an attack is knocked down.
- Holiday Blues: Spell. Sacrifice 50% maximum Health. All nearby foes take 50 damage, and you bring the Holiday Blues to this location. For 30 seconds, foes within the area suffer -15 Health degeneration.
- Blinding Snow: Spell. You interrupt target foe's action. That foe is Blinded for 10 seconds.
- Icicles: Hex Spell. For 5 seconds, target and adjacent foes are struck for 75 cold damage and move 66% slower.
- Side Step: Skill. Shadow Step to a random location in the area. You gain 250 Health.
- Jack Frost: Binding Ritual. Create a level 5 Jack Frost. This creature deals 50 damage with snowballs. This creature dies after 60 seconds.
- Steady Aim: Shout. For 10 seconds, the next time each ally within earshot throws a snowball, that snowball moves 100% faster.
- Dervishes get one of two skills depending on their team:
- Avatar of Dwayna (snow fighting skill): Form. For 30 seconds, whenever you use a snowball skill, you are healed for 30 Health. This skill is disabled for 60 seconds.
- Avatar of Grenth (snow fighting skill): Form. For 30 seconds, whenever you use a snowball skill, you steal 15 Health from your target. This skill is disabled for 60 seconds.
- Ice Fort: Enchantment Spell. For 10 seconds, you cannot be knocked down, you are immune to conditions, and all incoming damage is reduced to 0. Ice Fort ends if you move.
- "Mmmm. Snowcone!": Shout. You are healed for 300 Health, and all of your Skills are disabled for 10 seconds.
- This effect is applied to all players during Dwayna Vs Grenth matches and all repeatable Wintersday quests (excluding Fighting in a Winter Wonderland).
- During Snowball Dominance, your pet will accompany you if you begin with Heal as One, Charm or Comfort Animal equipped. It will not deal damage, but can be targeted by foes. If it dies, your skills will still be disabled.
- The use of equipment and consumables only has a limited effect during snowball fights:
- Armor rating has no impact; snowball skills inflict armor-ignoring damage.
- Maximum health or energy aren't modified by equipment, consumables or Morale Boosts. During Snowball Dominance, Journey to the North will increase the character's health to 680 and primary attribute rank to 9; however, Heart of the Norn has no effect.
- Only these armor modifications have any effect: Lieutenant's and Stonefist insignias; runes of Clarity, Purity, Recovery and Restoration.
- Only these weapon modifications have any impact:
- Universal HCT and/or HSR mods will affect Yuletide spells.
- An of Enchanting weapon will lengthen the duration of Ice Breaker and Ice Fort.
- The animation of Ice Fort will always end after 10 seconds. The correct duration of the effect can be seen in the effects monitor.
- Vampiric weapon upgrades will cause -1 health regeneration; although, they will not allow health to be stolen since you cannot attack.
- Silencing weapons will extend the length of dazed; crippling ones will increase the duration of crippled.
- Off-hand inscriptions can reduce the duration of blind, crippled, dazed or disease.
- Furious weapons will increase adrenaline gain.
- Consumables can still provide speed boosts and health regeneration (in PvE).
- Yule, or Yule-tide, was a traditional winter festival celebrated by the ancient Germans.