|Value||Can't be sold|
Zehtuka's Pack is one of four items belonging to the Great Zehtuka that randomly appears in the explorable areas of the Desolation. The other three items are Zehtuka's Great Horn, Zehtuka's Jug, and Zehtuka's Shortbow.
It is a container with 10 inventory slots when equipped and is functionally identical to a normal Bag that has been upgraded with a Rune of Holding. A Rune of Holding cannot be applied to Zehtuka's Pack.
As with all of Zehtuka's items, Zehtuka's Pack has a chance of dropping only when the party approaches one of its spawning locations:
- The Desolation
- Poisoned Outcrops (across the bridge west of Lahati, see map)
- The Alkali Pan (in the south, near Vah the Crafty)
- The Ruptured Heart (near the Buried Treasure that is in this area)
- The Sulfurous Wastes (near Infantryman Hareh, across the column that you have to knock down)
- Joko's Domain (near Keht the Fierce, by the rock wall)
- The Shattered Ravines (in the clearing on top of the hillock in the southeast, near Chinwe)
- Unlike some containers, Zehtuka's Pack cannot be dyed.
- It uses the same icon as a Charr Bag, Jun's Art Supplies, and Tasca's Pack.
- Empty packs can be moved into inventory or storage, but, as with any container, they cannot be unequipped until you remove all their inventory items.
|Non-replaceable||Backpack Belt Pouch|
|Bags||Bag Charr Bag Zehtuka's Pack|
|Equipment Packs||Small Equipment Pack Light Equipment Pack Large Equipment Pack Heavy Equipment Pack|