Zen Daijun (cinematic)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||Zen Daijun|
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
 Major Characters
 Minor Characters
- Master Togo:"I had hoped that my eyes would not bear witness to this symbol again."
- <Party leader>:"Master, what is it?"
- Master Togo:"This is the harbinger of the deceiver, the mark of the wicked."
- Master Togo:"The guild symbol of Shiro Tagachi."
- <Party leader>:"The man whose death turned the forest to stone and the sea to jade?"
- Master Togo:"The very same."
- Master Togo:"This does not bode well for Cantha."
- Master Togo:"We must head to the mainland and get to the root of this evil before it can..."
- Master Togo:"Well, let us not think about that yet."
- Master Togo:"I have sent a missive to Mhenlo of Ascalon, one of my former students."
- Master Togo:"He will no doubt be making his way to Cantha shortly."
- Master Togo:"If this symbol means what I think it does, then we could all be in danger."
- Master Togo:"I must find my brother in Kaineng City. He will want to know of this."
- Msater Togo:"You will come after and meet me."
- Master Togo:"Talk to First Mate Xiang to book your passage to the mainland."
- Master Togo:"He will get you to the other side safely."