Zoldark the Unholy
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Zoldark the Unholy|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in the Vloxen Excavation
Quests involved in:
- Animate Undead (monster skill)
- Master of Necromancy (monster skill)
- Order of the Lich (monster skill)
- Order of Unholy Vigor (monster skill)
- Despite having the same appearance as a Skeleton Wizard, Zoldark is a fleshy creature.
- Both Zoldark and his minions are considered undead.
- His Minions of Zoldark are not considered summoned creatures; they will not trigger the full effects of anti-summon skills.
- He starts with high health and uses buffs to increase his armor rating; however, he cannot heal himself nor can he regenerate health.
- Whenever he uses Animate Undead (to restore his minions), he loses 5% of his maximum health. He will stop using the skill when his health drops to 25-50%. His health can drop suddenly when his Master of Necromancy ends.
- There are several common techniques used against him:
- Concentrate on his minions, forcing him to sacrifice 5% of his health each time he re-animates them; you can double that effect by using Scourge Sacrifice.
- Use melee counter skills to defend against the minions.
- Use armor-ignoring damage against him.
- Bring holy damage, which is also helpful to reach his lair.