Feedback talk:User/Skye Marin/Feedback:User/Skye Marin/Underused Skills Update - Dervish
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Use this page to leave feedback to my Underused Skills Update suggestions.--Skye Marin 19:53, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
- Vow of Strength is decent, not great, but decent as is.
- I think the 15 second recharge on Mystic Sandstorm is fine as is, but I like the idea behind the suggestion.
- There seems to be a lot behind Staggering Force, maybe take off some of it's extra abilities?
- Dust Cloak should stay as a defensive skill, not as offensively as yours seem to go.
- Same thing with Mirage Cloak.
- As for Aura of Thorns, I'm not sure about the Touch part and the Bleeding idea, as Wounding Strike, which is easily spammable provides Bleeding and if Enchanted (what Dervish isn't enchanted now-a-days), Deep Wound too.
- I always thought Aura Slicer should remove an Enchantment either way, but not be easily spammable, but your idea is good too.
- For Grenth's Aura, maybe not remove an Enchantment when Touched, but instead increase the amount of enchantments lost during the Duration, even if that every 10 second thing doesn't apply, make the enchantments lost at the end of the Enchantment.
- For Lyssa's Haste, I see too many Dervish skills that it could affect and make overpowering. Than 06:06, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
- LOL @ 45 second cooldown enchantments that disappear when you try to cover them. Also, Sandstorm is used very often. Nechrond 10:10, 14 September 2010 (UTC)