User:Gah My Name Cant Fi/GW Suggestions that will never be read anyway because ANet doesn't care
- Make heroes use skills on enemies based on profession and skills, not weapon type.
- Heroes can no longer be used in 8v8 arenas.
Ok, I know we have a bug page. But I'd rather put all my stuff that ANet won't read in one place instead of two.
- Most notably in Fort Aspenwood, the game sometimes treats you as if you are holding an item when you aren't - you see your normal health/energy, but the game treats you as though it is lower than shown.
- In CM/AB, when you die as an avatar, you sometimes stay in that form for the remainder of the game.
Increase Gods' Vengeance timer to 15 minutes, remove the uninterruptable/enchantment removal aspects of the siege turtle attacks.
Make NPCs scatter when faced with AoE/PBAoE damage.
- Defy Pain: This skill is now a stance, requires 6 adrenaline.
- Primal Rage: Now disables your non-attack skills for 7 seconds.
- Second Wind: 5, 1/2, 10: For ten seconds, this skill does nothing. When this skill ends, you gain 1...2...2 energy for every point of energy you lost while this skill was active. (Attribute: Energy Storage)
- Searing Flames: When this skill deal damage, the burning ends; range changed to nearby.
- Ether Prodigy: Cap out damage at 100, now only lose 2 health for every point of energy on end; this skill no longer removes enchantments on cast (but damage is still applied if you recast it).
- Glimmering Mark: This skill only ends when the target takes non-lightning damage (from you).
- Invoke Lightning: Hits all foes near target, reduce recharge to 10.
- Mist Form: Add one of these effects:
- All attacks against you miss.
- 15%...25%...33% movement bonus.
- +20...40...50 armor vs. elemental damage.
- Reduce recharge to 20.
- Stone Sheath: These foes are weakened as well.
- Iron Mist: Now only gives invulnerability to non-elemental damage, reduce movement loss to 75%.
Bah, more to come when I have time.