The problem is, GW2 sucks. It's not GW1. It's WoW, the expansion pack but with less pandas.
- 1 Bigger notes
- 2 Condition Removal Skills To Inspect
- 3 New Mechanics
- 4 Skill Updates
- 4.1 Monk
- 4.2 Paragon
- 4.3 Warrior
- 4.4 Assassin
- 4.5 Mesmer
- 4.6 Necromancer
- Remove all duplicate skills. This is pretty self explanatory. If a skill is strong, it shouldn't have to be split into two bars. It wastes space and more skills that could be added into the game. It also adds super over-or-under balance.
- Balance primary professions. This is also very straightforward. Primary attributes will have to work more on it's own profession better than others. We want all secondary skills work on all professions. But when a skill works on another profession better due to their primary attribute (to me) that's imbalanced. A ranger should be proficient with bows and monks should be proficient with healing.
- Example: Shield of Regeneration. It can work really well on a warrior. But when a monk uses it, he can use the new Blessed Signet.
- Retweak skills to remove bullshit excuses such as "Disables Smiting Prayers for 20 seconds."
- Update textures to Gigapixle or Terapixle.
Condition Removal Skills To Inspect
- Mending Touch
- Dismiss Condition
- Draw Conditions
- Purge Conditions
- Mend Ailment
- Mend Condition
- Restore Condition
- Signet of Removal
- Purge Signet
- Peace and Harmony
- Purifying Veil
- Weed can now be purchased at 420gp.
- +1 Energy Regeneration.
- Added stoner title.
- Dying armor now accepts hex code, and will display recipe order of dyes in order to achieve said color.
- Replaced anniversary tab with a new dye storage.
- Material Storage has unlimited space. (up to 2,147,483,647)
- Added Mini pet storage with unlimited space. (Non dedicated minipets only)
- This game has become very diverse. Because of this, simplistic monk heals cannot keep up with the game. With diverse skills, comes with diverse heals. Monks will be completely revamped to handle most situations better.
- We want to promote the use of high cost/risk spells with the help of the revamped Blessed Signet. For example, Shield of Regeneration.
- Divine Favor was left alone as a tree that was optional for an extra heal. It's been revamped to see more primary profession staples.
-1 5 ¼ 8 - Elite Enchantment Spell. When you cast a Healing Prayers spell, target ally absorbs the next incoming 3...18...22 damage. When you cast a Protection Prayers spell, target ally is healed for 3...18...22 health. When you cast a Smiting Prayers spell, they gain double the Divine Favor bonus.
5 ¼ 8 - Elite Enchantment Spell. Transfer all hex and conditions of all allies in the area to yourself. For 1...3...3 seconds, you gain +0...1...1 energy regeneration and 0...3...4 health regeneration for each alignment suffering.
1 - Elite Signet. Remove a hex or condition and target ally is healed for double divine favor. If you removed a hex, the cooldown is increased by 5. If you removed a condition, the cooldown is increased by 2.
5 ¾ 8 - Elite Enchantment Spell. For 12 seconds, you prevent the next hostile spell against target ally. If a spell was prevented in this way, all party members within earshot are healed for double your divine favor bonus. If it was a hex spell, you gain 7 energy.
- This skill does need balancing. I'll fix it later.
- Blessed Light
5 ¼ 8 - Elite Enchantment Spell. For 2...8...10 seconds, all spells you cast remove a hex or condition. For a hex or condition removed in this way, target ally is healed for an additional 5...29...35 health and you lose 3 energy.
- This skill removes hexes before conditions.
- Purge Signet
- This skill was renamed to Serenity.
- Blessed Signet
- Protection Prayers do not heal directly. To compensate, protection prayers will have low cast times for spike prevention. These skills will greatly aid allies when timed correctly.
- There are too many condition removal skills that do the same thing. Most will be reworked for different effects.
- Some underused skills were revamped to compete with other skills.
5 ¼ 8 - Elite Enchantment Spell. For 8 seconds, target ally and all allies within earshot are enchanted with Healing Hands. When you cast a spell on an ally with Healing Hands, all allies enchanted are healed for 18...37...42 health.
- If an ally IS suffering from conditions, it is effectively +10 health regeneration at level 15. (Also, I miss wammos)
- Smiting Prayers will be revamped to be an offensive way to keep someone alive. It won't heal them, but it'll still hurt foes in the process.
- The energy gain from shouts has been changed to affect paragon skills only. However, all shouts last 0...16...20% longer with higher ranks.
- Some skills are used in a completely wrong sense. They have been updated for consistency.
- Swordsmanship was one of the weaker trees. It needed to see some actual utility and active play.
- NOBODY uses tactics. Unless there's that one broken skill in the tree. Entire tree was revamped.
- Way of the Empty Palm, Way of the Assassin, Way of the Lotus, Way of the Fox, Way of the Master, and Way of Perfection all have been moved to critical strikes and updated for consistency.
- These are all stances.
- This skill was renamed to Way of the Perfectionist.
- There will be two types of attack skills. The spammable ones, and the pure spike ones.
- Pure Spike Skills: High damage, strong effects, quicker chains, ~8-12 second cooldowns.
5 ½ 12 - Off-Hand Attack. Must follow a lead attack. If this attack hits, target foe is crippled for 3...13...15 seconds. If target foe is already crippled, this attack deals +10...34...40 damage instead.
10 12 - Dual Attack. Must follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, Twisting Fangs strikes for +10...18...20 damage. If you're an Assassin, target foe suffers from Bleeding and Deep Wound for 5...17...20 seconds.
- The off-hand attacks that can open without lead attacks will not have an ½ activation time, since they do not have to chain through another attack.
- Spammable Skills: Medium to no damage, average to no effects, normal chains, ~2-6 second cooldowns.
- The adrenaline loss is to prevent the abuse of "Coward!" Assassins. Being able to remove stances and constantly KD is not okay.
- This tree will be set up for pure survivability.
-0 5 - Elite Enchantment Spell. You cannot take damage from spells, cannot be the target of spells, and all attacks miss. You suffer from -10 health degeneration. Your attacks cannot critical but deal shadow damage and heals you for the same amount.
- This is skill is not final. But it is a step in a certain direction.
- This tree will be set up for pure offense.
- All mantras have been changed to mantras. They work like stances.
- Illusionary Weaponry - Elite Enchantment Spell. For 30 seconds, your melee attacks neither hit nor fail to hit. Instead, Illusionary Weaponry deals 8...38...45 damage to your targets for each melee attack. For each rank in Fast Casting, you gain +2 armor.
- This is designed to prevent direct fragility spikes, but it does apply pressure to the foe's party.
- Blood is Power