User talk:Dronichus/Archive 01
So, why do you think that note needs to be on every one of those pages, and why not just mention U for mission map? --JonTheMon 17:18, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what you have against talk pages, but as per GWW:USER#User_talk_page_restrictions, you aren't allowed to willy-nilly remove them. Your removal of content from 24.130's talk page was beyond unreasonable, and your removal here won't get you out of responding regarding your reverts. --JonTheMon 18:35, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
- Dronichus, you should realize that editing Jon's question out will not make the question go away. Several editors have objected to your edits by reverting them, often including a clear explanation why they did so. You've read their arguments, now it's up to you to explain why you think your edits are useful to this wiki; if you can gather enough agreement from other editors, your edits will stay. If you're just trying to enforce your edits by reverting all reverts, this will get you nowhere - this wiki is a community effort, and decisions are based on talking to each other, discussing intentions, and finally reaching consensus. Starting an edit war will only get you into trouble for ultimately breaching GWW:1RR. Since you're new here, you may want to browse GWW:POLICY, including GWW:USER with respect to removing others' comments from your talk page. Tub 18:38, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
So, this is an administrative warning to not remove the contents of your talk page. This wiki works on discussion, and guess what? You're not discussing. --JonTheMon 19:44, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
- I have every right to edit my own "my talk" page, now stop harrasing me --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Dronichus (talk).
- You own this talk page if you own the wiki, but you don't, so instead it's where the community can get a hold of you. As a new user, it would be preferable if you attempted to integrate into the community instead of isolating yourself or resisting it. And if you don't like it, just leave it alone. --JonTheMon 21:28, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
I put the info because, and i'll explain this explicitly to you because you clearly don't get the point, there aren't many people who play GW and actually know that it's possible, posting it on one page only and they will still never know. And for you info, this might be a newly registered account but this doesn't mean im new. I've been playing GW for over 5 years and i've been on wiki ever since it was created, before that i was using www.guildwiki.org. Further more for your information, i don't claim to "own" my talk. And no im not discussing, thats why i remove what you find nessecary to post here.
You can discuss this on your talk page if you like discussions so much, though don't expect me to reply any further because im not here to discuss things. I use wiki for info and submit usefull info, if i want a discussion i dont need a website for it.
- If you clear this page again, you will be willfully violating Jon's administrative warning and will be blocked from editing. Your edits were reverted, and if you have no interest in discussing them, then they will simply stay reverted. It's that simple. The length of time spent playing GW or posting on unrelated wikis doesn't matter a whit here, nor does it give you the option to violate our talk page policies. -Auron 01:00, 9 September 2011 (UTC)
Minor changes are allowed so stop reverting everything, if you didn't revert my last change your post would have been absolutely unnessesary as you can see everything was still there and still is, not that i think this useless discussion contributes to this wiki in anyway or that i would grief over your threat to revoke my editing rights, ill leave it like this. Enforcing rules and abusing rules are two different things, bear this in mind.