FYI - your edits
- That's not due to me, unfortunately. The latest game update was uploaded under 2020930 instead of 20200930, and the time formatter in use on Template:Latest_update doesn't consider this to be a valid format. (it expects YYYYmmDD, and it got YYYYmDD) I bugged Greener about it, hopefully he's be able to move the page soon. horrible | contribs 20:14, 30 September 2020 (UTC)
- I read it as the ending effect of Shatterstone (i.e. the hex running out and causing the AoE) won't trigger Hex Breaker. I feel like that's logical given that it's a hex ending and not being applied, but it could be confusing to some. -- Traveler (talk) 10:44, 7 November 2020 (UTC)
- The previous functionality of Avatar of Melandru used to claim that the user would be immune to conditions, where the reality was that their durations were simply set to zero. This still triggered Fragility. I think the overall mechanics here are specifically being pointed out; Hex Breaker prevents the hex altogether on the target, rather than setting the duration to 0 (on the target). The hex therefore doesn't end (on the target) and thus won't trigger Shatterstone (as its AoE damage is conditional). Given that, the rest of Traveler's statement follows to be true as well. - Infinite - talk 11:15, 7 November 2020 (UTC)
The staff tables.
I made a version on the dead staff page that I think is correct for dead staff (insc from mummies) and ghostly (terrorwebs in swamp, gate of pain) as they are normal foe drops. The original version from before your first edit may still be correct for some others since at least for platinum staves I've only ever seen insc tied to primary attribs (except mes is insp) in eotn, similar to the dungeon end chest staves. I believe zodiacs are that way too, maybe wayward, but, I don't do deep/urgoz much. The insc ones are end chest only so them being similar to eotn drop tables makes sense to me. Got no clue on shadow staves as well. Hopefully this somehow helps. Durp da durp (talk) 00:51, 9 December 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, unfortunately I've got no good ideas about how to confirm insc/req availability for these weapons. Overall I've got very little knowledge about where (and when) different skins/stats drop. horrible | contribs 15:31, 9 December 2020 (UTC)
- I just think the blanket approach of saying everthing is available, but not breaking it down at least a little will create more confusion. The terrorweb dryders in nf have the same drop table as terrorwebs in uw/topk so heal and prot are out. Its like they have eternal shields in nf, but only strength, the insc command and moti come only from uw end chest or zchest. That's why I'm saying foe drop vs end chest makes a difference. Only dead staff / ghostly are foes dropping them and drop tables copied from the respective undead in proph to mummies in nf/eotn and terrorweb dryder in uw/topk to nf dryder in domain of fear. Maybe someone with knowledge on the others will take the time to post, but, it seems more like ppl just enjoy saying "bwahahaha the wiki is wrong!" rather than actually improving the wiki. Its hard to have a correct player made wiki if 99% or more never contribute, even when they have better info. I'm pretty sure the atrib info list I did on dead staff talk page is correct, just don't want to break the main page somehow adding it there, but, idk if its better or worse than just leaving it as is, or, just removing the attribs heal, prot, fc, because proph had none and drop table was copied, and resto since the nerf removed resto from every staff in factions, if not the whole game (jade, amber, outcast, plagueborn, cele, zodiac etc. all have no resto, but once did) so its probably not available on these too, but maybe is resto staves from nf exist. Durp da durp (talk) 19:24, 9 December 2020 (UTC)