From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Daniel Dociu, Chief Art Director, has served as an Art Director or Concept Artist at SquareSoft, Zipper Interactive, and Electronic Arts, and as an art consultant for Microsoft. Titles upon which Daniel has worked include Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, James Bond 007: NightFire, James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing, SSX Tricky, SSX 3, MechWarrior III, and Crimson Skies.
- He hates floating castles.
- Docu Kindleshot is named after him (source).
- Half-Life 2 character Father Grigori was modelled on him.
- His son is Horia Dociu.
- See also: Category:Art by Daniel Dociu
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Daniel Dociu.|
- BLDGBLOG Game/Space: An Interview with Daniel Dociu April 24, 2008
- GuildWars.com: Press: Interviews: Interview with Daniel Dociu March 9, 2007