From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Note: This is the feedback page for game updates. To provide feedback on these updates that the Developers can use, please go to the talk page for the individual feedback listed on the right.|
This list contains all recent updates as published by ArenaNet. If there are undocumented changes, they are listed in a section titled "Guild Wars Wiki notes" under the related update.
Update -- October 21, 2020
- Removed the prompt at the top of the character select screen to remember a character name.
- Improved mouse tracking on multi-monitor displays.
Update -- October 5, 2020
- Corrected the text layout of the dialog "Your network login has expired ..."
Update -- September 30, 2020
- This build removes the requirement to supply a character name as an additional form of authentication.
- Players are encouraged to add two-factor authentication to their accounts if they have not already done so.
Update -- August 23, 2020
- Fixed a server crash.
Update - May 1, 2020
- Fixed a crash bug.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Together as One” to show a casting time.
- Fixed a capitalization error in the name of “Together as One”.
- List of game updates, for a full list of game updates articles.