From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Note: This is the feedback page for game updates. To provide feedback on these updates that the Developers can use, please go to the talk page for the individual feedback listed on the right.|
This list contains all recent updates as published by ArenaNet. If there are undocumented changes, they are listed in a section titled "Guild Wars Wiki notes" under the related update.
Update -- August 30, 2021
- Fixed a bug where players with their territory set to Japan were prompted to enter a CD key but it was improperly rejected.
Update -- August 24, 2021
- Fixed a server crash
- Fixed a bug where players with their territory set to Japan could not enter a CD key.
Update -- April 27, 2021
- Fixed spelling of "Minature" (to "Miniature")
- Server maintenance build
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- Miniature Rift Warden had its spelling corrected from Minature Rift Warden.
Update -- April 9, 2021
- Fixed a bug that caused Observer mode games to quickly disappear from the catalog.
- Observer mode changes:
- Increased the number of recent games visible for most Observer mode categories.
- Increased the default time for any game to stay in the catalog to two days.
- Monthly Automated Tournament finals games will stay in the catalog an additional 10 days (so 12 days total).
- Note that memory restrictions may evict older games to make room for newer games.
Update -- April 6, 2021
- The account creation dialog now indicates a player must meet the appropriate age requirements.
- List of game updates, for a full list of game updates articles.