From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: This is the feedback page for game updates. To provide feedback on these updates that the Live Team can use, please go to the talk page for the individual feedback listed on the right.|
This list contains all recent updates as published by ArenaNet. If there are undocumented changes, they are listed in a section titled "Guild Wars Wiki notes" under the related update.
Update -- August 31, 2018
- Fixed a bug that caused chat channel filters to behave incorrectly.
Update -- August 30, 2018
- Custom chat filters have been improved.
- Added hot-reloading of ChatFilter.ini. Changes will automatically be picked up on save.
- Unicode characters are supported. Please ensure ChatFilter.ini is saved using Unicode or UTF16 (with BOM) encoding.
- Added a new type of filter, which can filter by word instead of just substring.
- Whispers that are suppressed no longer play the incoming whisper audio cue.
[ChatFilter] BadText = Suppress, Any ; Suppress any message that contains this text anywhere. Example: (This BadTexting text -> DELETED!). BadWörd = Censor, Word ; Censor this bad word. Example: (What a Unicode BadWörd -> What a Unicode -------)
Update -- August 23, 2018
- Performed server maintenance.
Update -- August 16, 2018
- The port for connecting to the log-in servers has been changed from 6600 to 6112 to be consistent with our other servers.
- The support URLs on the log-in screen have been updated.
- Customized items that are bound to characters that have had their name changed will now be fixed after logging in with that character.
Update -- July 10, 2018
- Fixed a bug that could cause map loading screens to get stuck at 0% completion.
- List of game updates, for a full list of game updates articles.