Feedback:User/Bathory/Non-Elite Bow Interrupts
From Guild Wars Wiki
| Non-Elite Bow Interrupts|
|Categories|| Skill feedback|
- 5 second recharge should only be available to elite bow attacks.
- Double-disable time should only be available to elite bow attacks.
- Bow Attack. Interrupts an action. Interruption effect: interrupted skill is disabled for +20 seconds. Hits for only 1...11...13. 50% miss chance if you have 5 or less Expertise.
- Magebane Shot costs more and disables for the same percentage of time, but for less over-all.
- Adding a fail chance to Expertise makes it so secondary Rangers cannot use this to 100% effectiveness.
- Bow Attack. Interrupts a spell. Interruption effect: inflicts Dazed condition (5...17...20 seconds).
- Dealing a small amount of damage does not help this skill, which already had a huge drawback in it's energy (even with Expertise it's a large amount and not a guaranteed shot when you do time it right due to block, strays and the like).
- Increasing the recharge to prevent mindless spammed interrupts and removing the low damage should make rangers interested in this skill again.
- Bow Attack. Interrupts an action. Interruption effect: deals +13...25...28 damage if that action was not a non-spell skill.
- Decreasing the bonus damage and recharge and restricting it to non-spell skills makes it the opposite of Savage Shot.
- If you expect to see a lot non-spell skills, like Signets, then this would be your better option.
- Bow Attack. Interrupts an action. Interruption effect: deals +13...25...28 damage if that action was a spell.
- Increasing the recharge prevents it from being too easily spammed.