Feedback:User/Cosmitz/Read the Wind (PvP) overnerf
|Read the Wind (PvP) overnerf|
|Categories||Player vs. Player|
→ PvP skills
I recognize that the skill has gotten a very blunt nerf in PvP due to the Rspikes. The nerf was heavy-handed, and penalized other builds that used it. Two suggestions to fix it might be these:
- Preparation. For 16 seconds your arrows move twice as fast. Every time you hit an enemy with an unbonused or penalized bow attack skill you strike for +2...10...12 damage.
- This suggestion is pretty much rolling back to the original, but making a clarification on what it affects. It will affect skills like Broad Head Arrow, Hunter's Shot and Distracting Shot, but no Savage Shot, Sloth Hunter's Shot or Burning Arrow.
- A lowered time frame will mean that the skill will require additional fore-thought, and has the constant need of reapplying more often.
The next suggestion is an enhancement on the 'nerfed' version to prove more useful in a PvP context.
- Preparation. For the next 30 seconds, your next 0...2...3 bow attack's arrows will move thrice as fast.
- Thrice as in three time as fast.
- This will set it apart as being a great addition to interrupters and Broad Head Arrow builds, while not allowing it to be easily spammed due to energy management and recharge constraints.
- It will focus the user on tactically applying it to the skills he wishes.
- Note that a normal attack still counts and will get bonused, but ofcourse, will waste a 'charge'.
- The time limit is there so it prevents pre-casting. Similar to Dodge This!.