From Guild Wars Wiki
This list contains all recent updates as published by ArenaNet. If there are undocumented changes, they are listed in a section titled "Guild Wars Wiki notes" under the related update.
Update -- August 31, 2018
- Fixed a bug that caused chat channel filters to behave incorrectly.
Update -- August 30, 2018
- Custom chat filters have been improved.
- Added hot-reloading of ChatFilter.ini. Changes will automatically be picked up on save.
- Unicode characters are supported. Please ensure ChatFilter.ini is saved using Unicode or UTF16 (with BOM) encoding.
- Added a new type of filter, which can filter by word instead of just substring.
- Whispers that are suppressed no longer play the incoming whisper audio cue.
[ChatFilter] BadText = Suppress, Any ; Suppress any message that contains this text anywhere. Example: (This BadTexting text -> DELETED!). BadWörd = Censor, Word ; Censor this bad word. Example: (What a Unicode BadWörd -> What a Unicode -------)
Update -- August 23, 2018
- Performed server maintenance.
Update -- August 16, 2018
- The port for connecting to the log-in servers has been changed from 6600 to 6112 to be consistent with our other servers.
- The support URLs on the log-in screen have been updated.
- Customized items that are bound to characters that have had their name changed will now be fixed after logging in with that character.
Update -- July 10, 2018
- Fixed a bug that could cause map loading screens to get stuck at 0% completion.
- List of game updates, for a full list of game updates articles.