Why does no one use this with Mantra of Earth? -AyaStowar
- Everyone does.. 18.104.22.168 20:00, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
Omg new style bonder Balth spirit + essence bond on the bonder 2 enrg per hit every time the tank gets hit = infinate spamming of prot spells
- Balth Spirit= "While you maintain this Enchantment, target ally gains adrenaline and Energy after taking damage." (Balthazar's Spirit). You don't get energy when he gets hit, he does. You lost 1 energy already.
- There is (almost) no such thing as infinite spamming things... after a while (even from the 1 energy gain of Essence Bond) your energy will die out, and the -1 energy regeneration will help it.
- What does all this have to do with Stone Striker?
- Sign your comments please... 22.214.171.124 12:59, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
Other damage types.
Tested how it works with chaos damage here and with dark damage here. In both cases, having stone striker on, those damage types triggered the energy gain from Mantra of Earth. --Boogy (Talk/Contributions) 16:07, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- is the damaged then decreased by armor or is it still armor ignoring?
Does this affect bow attacks? Or do they still do piercing damage.--126.96.36.199 18:16, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- Piercing Damage (along with blunt & slashing dmg) ARE physical dmg. there is no generic pysical dmg as of yet. Take it from an experienced Ranger. Mcdertr 17:39, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
Does this overide Winter or GC?
Anyone know if this would trump the affect of a ranger's winter or GC spirit? I haven't been able to test it, and was wondering in terms of which mantra(frost, fire, earth) would be used in the case of both affects on you. ie: stone striker and winter for instance....Loki17:54, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
- I suppose that would depend on the order of stacking. 188.8.131.52 07:49, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
Nah, tried it. Winter gains priority no matter which order :( (Dec 2010)
- nature spirits are always more powerful.
- true, it is impossible to transform physical damage into cold damage using both skills meaning winter always takes precedence. If stone striker would convert first, physical damage you deal would become earth damage and then cold damageMindMaze (talk)
'converts elemental damage to earth' I realize turning fire or cold to earth etc.
Geomancer Insignia: +10 armor vs elemental and +10 armor vs earth
1. Does this mean the Geomancer Insignia Is giving you +10 armor for vs elemental damage and +10 armor for vs earth when you take earth damage, as earth is an elemental damage?
2. If not 10+10 why not use Blessed Insignia which gives 10 armor while affected by an enchantment? Then as long as I add an enchantment I would not have to have armor for everything like one with 10 vs fire another set vs cold,etc?
My friend says Geomancer Insignia is 10+10, I always thought it was only 10 when I used stone Striker. Please tell me which is correct?
- Its 10+10 vs earth dmg
- Aye, you get +10 armor against all Elemental damage, and an additional +10 if it happens to be earth damage (so in total, you'll get +20 armor because earth is also elemental damage). 184.108.40.206 07:49, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
avatar of melandru, mantra of earth,geomancer insignia,earthbound insig,like a rolling stone,storm chaser,dryders defense, elemental resistance, ward against elements, ward of weakness,storms embrace ect. list goes on and on. I<3this skill 220.127.116.11 04:31, 7 July 2011 (UTC)
I fear for the day when we get a lvl 30 boss with Obsidian Flesh, Stoneflesh, Stone Striker and Mantra of Earth. Couple that with Earthquake/Dragon's Stomp, Churning Earth etc. That'd be nasty...--18.104.22.168 17:41, 27 June 2013 (UTC)