I submitted a ticket about an account that got banned for botting due to being reported by players in game when no actual botting had taken place one month ago and have not had any response. Is there anything I can do other than wait for a response? --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 14:51, 18 February 2015 (UTC).
- You say you have had "no" response, but did you get an automated reply saying "We've received your ticket" ? If you never received such a reply, then you should check your spam folders to see if anything is there.
- There is also the possibility that your email provider is blocking Support from reaching you. Anet changed how it handled GW1 issues last summer to be similar to GW2, and you may be experiencing what GW2 players have noticed. Read this link concerning GW2 support tickets. If you suspect this is happening to you, and you follow the steps on that page, make sure you change any GW2 emails/links to GW1 (e.g. use @guildwars.com instead of @guildwars2.com).
- If you did receive an automated response, and it has been a month, you can always reply directly back to the email, which will update your ticket. Avoid creating a second ticket if one is already made, or you'll slow down their system and you'll end up at the back of the line due to your ticket being "newer".
- Finally, with the introduction of the GW2 expansion, Anet has been overwhelmed with tickets from players wanting to get back in the game, only to find out that their account has been hacked and then banned while they were gone. As would be expected, Support's average response time is WAY down due to this spike. After you've looked at the steps above, in the end, it may go back to being a waiting game; wish I had better news. G R E E N E R 19:48, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for your reply. I did get the automated response, and two weeks later I replied to it. I guess I just have to keep waiting. I noticed on the GW2 forum it seems fairly common to have wait times of several weeks for a response. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 22:13, 18 February 2015 (UTC).