Possible bug with the spawning location.
I've had this guy spawn behind the door, even behind the portal once, so I couldn't reach him, thus I wasn't able to complete "temple of the damned". Has anyone else observed this? LunarEffect 20:19, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
- Yes 18.104.22.168 19:15, 23 December 2009 (UTC)
- i have aswell while trying to capture his elite,exept it wasent him behind the door,it was one of his necro. servants(yes ive forgoten the name)Lucky that i had a discord team,so taking him out wasent hard.--Neil2250 12:40, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
Could this, by any chance, be a reference(along with the Master), to the Gatekeeper and Keymaster, from Ghostbusters? Both have Dungeon keys, and both are undead. Just throwing this out there --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 03:31, 15 October 2011 (UTC).
- Sorry...don't have keys, but they do open a doorway to the next level :P Did this dungeon kinda late xD --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 22:57, 18 October 2011 (UTC).
- The Keeper, the Keymaster, the Master, and the Gatekeeper are fairly standard names in B-movies, bad books, and plenty of RPGs (also in some good ones). Undead is a common theme among them...and, if a Keymaster or Gatekeeper didn't have a key (or otherwise unlock something), it would be an odd title to bestow on them.
- So, if Ghostbusters is the source, I would expect to see other points of similarities besides the obvious. (Which there might well be — I haven't compared any of the dialogue, skins, skill names, or other spots in the game where ANet likes to hide references.) – Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 00:56, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
- I think we missed the fact that they are ghosts! -188.8.131.52 18:24, 10 May 2013 (UTC)