Talk:The Sulfurous Wastes (Zaishen vanquish)
From Guild Wars Wiki
A couple things to keep in mind for this area
- Bohdabi the Destructive and his group is pretty hard to deal with in hard mode. Consider bringing consumables to deal with him as well as kneeling at res shrine statues for extra buffs.
- It apparently may be possible to pull him and his group far enough so that the rest of the group can attack while in the junundu wurms but this is rather hard.
- On the west side of the map (near Bohdabi actually) is a pillar that NEEDS to be knocked down (with the Junundu Smash skill) to vanquish the area because otherwise you can't reach the enemies there. The best way to do this is to pull a group of undead nearby, let them hit you for a bit to get adrenaline, and then knock down the pillar from underneath.
- Yes, this is REALLY stupid but you have to do it anyways so you might as well know what to do.
I think that's about it. Pjwned 21:41, 31 August 2011 (UTC) all of this stuff can be found on the Sulfurous Wastes talk page but might as well put it here too.
- Or you could just stop failing and start being good. That usually helps. 220.127.116.11 00:00, 1 September 2011 (UTC)
- F- see me after class to discuss your trolling. Pjwned 04:55, 3 September 2011 (UTC)
Thanks Pjwned, that helps quite a bit. 18.104.22.168 14:39, 15 January 2012 (UTC)