From Guild Wars Wiki
- Screenshot notes
- F Lock! Hide all your interfaces with CTRL + SHIFT + H.
- Type something like [[File:Piken Square (pre-Searing).jpg]]; follow the red link to Upload dialogue.
- Browse for the file you want, click screenshot + then press upload (where the save button is for regular editing).
- Texmod notes
- Choose "Logging Mode" instead of "Package Mode" after selecting guild wars.
- Set the output format to .dds if you have photoshop or .png if you don't.
- Set the log key to something that isn't logout, e.g. f8.
- Click run.
- When the game loads you'll see an extracted texture in the upper left corner, pressing the + or - buttons on your keyboard will cycle through the available textures.
- The easiest way to get this texture would be to go into the BMP, open your mission map, and hold down the + button until your mission map goes green and you see a transparent copy of the mission map in the left-hand corner. Then press your logging key (probably f8, depending on choice above).
- Exit gw, go to the output folder (texmod tells you the location of it), and finally upload the file to the wiki