User:PFN EotN/Legendary Sunspear Guide
Legendary Sunspear Guide
To be honest with you...I hated this one. It was so easy, but it took FOREVER! No reason not to do it though :)
This is another title based on how much time you can put into it. I basically had to work on it for a week, but it was worth it. Sunspear points are very easy to farm now that there is about a hundred ways to get them, but I have the best way.
If you haven't beaten Nightfall, sorry you can't do this one :( but if you have, you're good to go.
- Step 1: Set yourself for Hard Mode.
- Step 2: Go to the Gate of Desolation.
- Step 3: Get a full group of Heroes and Henchies and go out into the Sulfurous Wastes (not worth the wait to get a real group.)
- Step 4: Get the Undead Blessing.
- Step 5: Get all party members into a Junundu; there should be a Wurm Spoor to the right of the Resurrection Shrine.
- Step 6: Once in a Junundu, go right and fight the first group of Undead near the Wurm Spoor.
- Step 7: After that, proceed to the large area filled with Shambling Mesa groups and another Undead group and wipe out everything in that area.
- Step 8: Head Northwest and you'll see another opening. Go through and fight the Undead group in front of you.
- Step 9: Finally, go up the ramp on your left and kill the large group with the Dervish boss.
- Step 10: Repeat this process untill you have your title :)
- This title will take a while, but it is one of the easiest to get.
- You can get a little over 500 Sunspear Points from one run, which makes this a great run for fast points.
- Since you are in a Junundu, you do not suffer Death Penalty. This makes rampaging possible :)