User:PFN EotN/Survivor Guide
Since I got a Ranger working on Legendary Survivor, I decided to make a guide
to help out other people. This is my first guide, but there will be more when
I get some free time :)
Are you paranoid about death? Do you run away whenever you take 4 damage? Then
Survivor is the title for you!
Survivor is a title based around... well, not dying. To help this title, you can
gain experience by fighting creatures, doing quests, or by completing missions.
This title can be hard for some people but that's what guides are for. Here is
the way to get Legendary Survivor the easy way!
- Step 1: Create a character and pick a game to start in (I prefer Nightfall because of easy quests.)
- Step 2: Level up your character to Level 10.
- Step 3: Go to Eye of the North after reaching Level 10.
- Step 4: Once you get to the town, Eye of the North, pay a runner to get you up to Gunnars Hold.
- Step 5: Once there, proceed to do the Dwarven Boxing quest, Punch the Clown.
- Step 6: Once that is done, repeat the quest, Kilroy Stonekin's Punch-Out Extravaganza!
- Once you complete the Punch-Out quest, you can't get it again unless you zone out of Gunnars Hold and back in.
- An easier way to do this is to just go to your Guild Hall and map out.
- The easiest method is to just change districts.
- Getting "Knocked Out" isn't considered a death, which makes Dwarven boxing an easy way to get experience.
- You can get roughly 12,000 experience(including Reward) in one run in Normal Mode without scrolls.
Working Survivor Build
All builds here are helpful for Survivor title and, amazingly, they ALL work :)
R/Mo Melandru's Servant
|Poisonous Bite||Brutal Strike||Enraged Lunge||Run as One||Healing Breeze||Charm Animal||Comfort Animal||Resurrect|
- Resurrect can be switched for another spammable rez (Resurrection Chant, Rebirth, etc.)
- Resurrect can also be replaced by another pet skill if you don't feel you need a rez. I would recommend Companionship, which is a great heal for either you or your pet.
- Healing Breeze can be substituted by Gift of Health. Another is Healing Ribbon, which would help support melee characters.
14 Beast Mastery
9 Healing Prayers
I use a Mursaat Staff with +30 Health Fortitude and +5 Energy inscription. Any Healing Prayers weapon should work.
My Ranger uses this build as a Pet Support build. This way, I can stay out of the fight while the pet deals damage.