Yikes, this is nerfalicious
- → moved from Feedback talk:Developer updates/20110217
I can delete most of my dervish builds and start over. I'll really miss my +136% holy dmg build, which used Aura of Holy Might and Asuran Scan. Sigh... --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
- Please give feedback on the update on the relevant update page, Feedback talk:Game updates/20110217; on a forum, if you wished to create a discussion with other players; or keep it here on this IP's talk-page. G R E E N E R 03:27, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
Suggested dervish builds
- → moved from Feedback talk:Game updates/20110217
|Heart of Fury||Aura of Holy Might||Heart of Holy Flame||Pious Renewal||Pious Assault||Irresistible Sweep||Optional||Twin Moon Sweep|
The Rending Sweep removes those annoying blocking enchantments. Sneak Attack causing blindness is useful against melee and projectile foe.
Use Irresistible Sweep and Twin Moon Sweep as needed for unblockable attack and for the teardown bonus. Irresistible Sweep removes those annoying blocking stances. Twin Moon Sweep gains health and strikes twice.
Heart of Holy Flame is armor-ignoring holy damage. Causes double damage against undead. Causes burning on conclusion.
Set maximum attributes for scythe mastery for damage, and mysticism for armor buff and reduced energy on dervish enchantments. Use a zealous, vampiric or furious scythe.
The Pious Renewal recharges instantly on teardown or expiration, and gains 5 energy (free flash recast). Set up AoHM as you enter battle, then HoHF followed by PR. Each time you use a teardown skill, like Pious Assault or Irresistible Sweep, activate Pious Renewal again. Use Heart of Fury as needed to maintain adrenaline. When AoHF is about to expire, use a teardown skill and it should already be recharged. Flash cast AoHF immediately after teardown, then resume toggling between Pious Renewal and the teardown attack skills.
|Staggering Force||Dust Cloak||Pious Fury||Wounding Strike||Mystic Sweep||Chilling Victory||Mirage Cloak||Signet of Pious Light|
- Enter combat mode and star of with Staggering Force followed by Dust Cloak and follow up with Pious Fury for an IAS and continue with Wounding Strike to inflict Cracked Armor, Blind, Bleeding and Deep Wound. Continue the chain with Mystic Sweep and Chilling Victory to finish off your victim. use Mirage Cloak for defense and Signet of Pious Light for healing. Optionaly Mirage Cloak can be replaced with Shield of Force and Dust Cloak with Aura of Thorns for Cripple. Damysticreaper 23:37, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
- Not what that page is meant for. G R E E N E R 05:33, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
Do it please. •••Mora 16:11, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
Please take heed of the fact that article talk-pages are designed to discuss information relevant to that article and the proper documentation therein. If you wish to give feedback to Anet, it is utterly useless to place them on the pages that you have been, and only leads to clogging up the talk-pages with relative drivel.
In addition, recall that a wiki is not a forum. Please refrain from treating it as such. Thank you. G R E E N E R 00:59, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.