I see what the issue is. Does this mean that we only add the Signet of Capture if it cannot be purchased from the skill trainer? Valente 02:39, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- You only add it if it can be captured earlier in the campaign than it can be bought from the trainer. Raine - talk 03:02, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- I suppose I should have said something here too. Two posts from Raine though, I must be popular.--220.127.116.11 03:12, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello, and thanks for your concern. I looked at the one-revert rule, and found that I was completely entitled to revert my own action. I think it's massively silly to make a problem out of deleting my own comment based on a misunderstanding, which nobody had read anyway in the short time that it had been visible. I'm talking.. under a minute. And it's a stupid mishap to misread an article that badly and it's very embarrassing to have the comment visible even if crossed out. So, since Jope12 isn't a moderator anyway, and he never had the right to redo the undone, I am going to delete the page once and for all. There is no necessity to keep this history on here ad infinitum, it is better gone and forgotten.
Sincerely, 18.104.22.168 19:30, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- All my actions that i've done are allowed for normal users too, not just admins. I have full right to redo actions that violate any of our policies. So 22.214.171.124, your saying on 126.96.36.199's talk page that i act as an admin? Yeah, really funny. I act as any user here is allowed to act. - J.P.Talk 15:50, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- I worded that poorly, and I apologize. Your position was correct, and I recognize that, but I took issue with how you continued the reversions without explaining why to a user who did not know wiki policy. Again, sorry if I offended you, but even being in the right does not justify a revert war. --188.8.131.52 03:15, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- /sigh --184.108.40.206 03:09, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.