ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Deadly Paradox
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Issue -- 21:45, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
- High energy cost doesn't balance
- Reduce to 10 or 5. Increase to 15.
- Change functionality to " For 5...11...12 seconds, your Assassin skills activate and recharge 33% faster. Ends if you use a signet. Your attack skills are disabled for 10 seconds."
- This skill allowed for a lot of creative builds with the Deadly Arts and Shadow Arts skills that typically didn't get attention. However; signet spam builds went to well with it. With the above change, it can be used for a single chain of skills that end with a signet (presumably Signet of Toxic Shock). This stops constant spamming of skills under it's effects and should not unbalance 4v4 like it did before with KD locks and spike damage.
- Even with 0 deadly arts, the 33% recharge and cast buff still applies. Plenty of time to cast shadow form without any attribute investment.
- Increase duration to 15 seconds, reduce energy to 10. Change functionality to "All your attack skills are disabled for 10 seconds. For 15 seconds, your assassin skills recharge and activate 5...29...35% faster."
- Even after a lot of nerfs, this still promotes overpowered gimmicks.
- 5e 20r, fix duration at 12 seconds, change cast/recharge bonus to scale with Shadow Arts(5...29...35%)
The Sins We Die By's Issue -- 02:53, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Dagger skills do not activate 33% quicker.
- The recharge does work correctly but not the activation with dagger skills
- Make dagger attacks activate 33% faster like the description says they should
- Easy fix do it now.