ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Mark of Insecurity
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Overpowered, -90% Target's Stances and Enchantments
- This skill now just works like "disable" all target's stances & enchantments, even 20+ seconds enchantments such as Protective Spirit reduce to only 2 seconds. You could make Assassins more imbalance overpowered.
- Change to "Remove 1 enchantment on target, and target's stances expire 75% faster", or what ever, Don't lock down both stances and enchantments
- Much better idea above than the skill now. A quick recharge, low spec high effectiveness also contributes to its overpowerness.
- NOTICE~Patient spirit doesn't trigger on a target with mark :S
Boro 's Suggestion
- Abusable in hexway, too long duration with short recharge. Also kills prot monks, replaces skillful protting with mindless redbarring, and so on.
18.104.22.168's Issue -- 03:00, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- For 5..21..25 seconds, target ally gets trained to death and you can't do a fucking thing about it.
- 25en, 1/4 cast, 90 recharge. For 5 seconds, your Smiting Prayers skills have double the Divine Favor bonus.
- This skill is grossly overpowered on the same scale as Searing Flames, Wail of doom, Visions of Regret, and Wounding strike.
- Suggestion 1
- Reduce duration to 1...6...7 seconds, increase energy to 10.
- Suggestion 2
- Add "Whenever that foe receives an enchantment or enters a stance, you lose 5...3...3 energy or this skill ends."
Impaled's Issue - 22:45, 30 January 2009 (UTC)~
- I like the skill and don't want to see it destroyed, so...
- Or use Boro's idea or something :P
22.214.171.124 01:08, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- "Disables non-<Profession> skills" is the worst mechanic you have ever introduced into this game.
5 1 15 Elite Hex Spell. For 1...5..6 seconds plus 1 second for every 2 Ranks in Critical Strikes, target foe suffers from 1...2..3 health degeneration and Enchantments and Stances expire 80% faster on target foe.