ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Shadow Fang
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Skakid's Issue -- 18:39, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
- Teleporting away makes it hard to trigger the Deep Wound.
- Make it do 1 damage after the Deep Wound is applied and it may see use.
SniperFox's Issue -- 12:46, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
- Recharge is too long to prove viable.
- Effect is overshadowed by Augury of Death.
- Change functionality to,
- 10 1 30
- Hex Spell. For 10 seconds, whenever target foe suffers from bleeding, you teleport to target foe and taget foe suffers from deepwound for 5...17...20 seconds, and this hex ends.
Frvwfr2's Issue -- 20:32, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe change it to "Hex spell. Shadowstep to target foe. For 0...5...6 seconds, the next time target foe is (hit with a dual attack/knocked down), that foe suffers from a deep wound for 3...6...7 seconds." 10, 1/4, 30
- Too long of a recharge to be that good, short duration so only useful for a short spike. Caster spikes cant use it due to recharge.