ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Shattering Assault
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Shard's Issue 21:30, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- Issue: Recharges too quickly, and is too easy to pull off when preceeded by Golden Fox Strike and Wild Strike.
- Solution: No lead attacks should ignore blocking, increase recharge of SA to 8 seconds.
This skill allows you to make a "pressure" style assassin, as it's not very spike like, and it mainly removes enchants and creates unblockable damage. I've found this guy to be pretty interesting, as he's played very differently from the typical spike assassin, and I think he's a cool character to break out in formates where heavy enchantment webs and blocks are super common. ~Izzy
Longasc's Issue, 11:08, 28 February 2008 (GMT+1)
- Issue: Shattering Assault deals damage as if it were the base attack damage, not raw +bonus damage as all other attack skills. However, it is not affected by the +20% from weapon customization, and is affected by armor as well. This is inconsistent with the wording of other skills and an unique and misleading anomaly.
- Solution: 1. Improve the wording of the skill to "deals only X damage" (like Distracting Shot) OR 2. Make it consistent to be raw +bonus damage, like all other attack skills.
Klotek's Issue, 18:28, 16 April 2008 (GMT+2)
- Issue: It's doing nice dmg, removes more enchantments than any mesmer.. with Assassin's Remedy it's near unstoppable.. (only hexes.. left.. but anyway.. most team upkeep Holy Veil on sins)
- Solution: Remove ignoring blocking or Elite Dual Attack. Deals 5...41...50 damage. Removes one enchantment. Unblockable. Removal cost: you lose one enchantment.