From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Lilondra's Issue -- 09:52, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
- Spirits are easely killed and are +- immobile.Resulting in a death 3 seconds after they got summoned.
- Add a blessing of melandru spirits giving them immunity to all spells and attacks for the first 10 secunds.This would not only make them nearly invunerable the first secunds but would grant them
a lifespan of let us say 15 seconds before they actually get killed.
Kali Shin Shivara's Issue -- 01:32, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- Same as above for Ritualist Spirits. Especially PvE (Hardmode) Spirits in PvE are really useless right now, in the past before base HP was set down they survive 2-3 rodgorts from imps, after update not 1 single
- Just lower their base HP in PvP, in PvE they are useless with their actually base HP :/ I wanna play something different then channeling. In the past, the ritualist was the flexiblest caster in the game. Now, a spiritless in PvE
William Wallace -- 08:55, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- Spirits die way to quick and have no survivability against Elementalist spamming Immolate on them. They have very little health (even with high ranks of spawning power) and can not survive no more then two attacks in hard mode and one Searing Flames Elemenatlist can take out seven spirits at once with no problems. Also spirits have a 'dumb' AI programing where they can not prioritize targets for example Shadow Song attacking the necromancer player/npc because it was in it's line of sight first instead of the dervish which kills it in three hits(blinding has very little to no impact on the necromancer profession).
- Increase the level spirits start off at so they will be able to survive more than three to four hits. OR Increase the health of spirits so they are not easily AOE to death. OR Decrease the recast time of ritualist spirits so they are easily disposable (which they go down very fast in hard mode and against dervishes in pvp). OR Improve the AI system for spirits so they can at least prioritize their targets such as instead of Wanderlust targeting the Ranger who is using Crippling shot, instead it will attack the Elemenatlist who is spamming Searing Flames or the Monk who is spamming Word of healing).