ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Warrior/"None Shall Pass!"
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Issue -- 02:07, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- 10 energy is too expensive for a warrior. This also happens to be unlinked.
- Decrease to 5 energy, make it require 4 to 5 ranks in Tactics.
Outclassed by Shock
- Long recharge, small AoE, knockdown is conditional
- Reduce recharge to 30 seconds, make this a targeted shout. Essentially, this would be a non-elite, nerfed version of "Coward!".
- Long recharge time and high energy cost makes it really unattractive, especially considering bull's strike exists.
- Shout. Knocks down all nearby moving foes. If you knock down a foe, this skill recharges 5...41...50% faster.
- Same as above. It's costly, takes ages to recharge and is conditional.
- Simply chopping the recharge would be good. Giving it a more powerful effect would also be a nice idea, but linking to Tactics or Strength might be necessary to prevent too much abuse.
- Or something.
Bathory's Issue 23:14, 4 April 2009 (UTC)
- Lengthy recharge, unlinked and doesn't really reward good positioning or timing.
- Shout. Moving foes within earshot are knocked down. For each knocked down foe, this skill recharges 5...9...10% faster. (Maximum 50%)
- This would change this skill to reward being able to know what's going on around you. At maximum usage, it would recharge in 22.5 seconds, which is still considerably longer than single-targeted knockdowns both in and out of the Warrior line. It would also make this skill linked to it's attribute. When used on an inexperienced Warrior, it would be just as bad as it is now.