From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update -- August 30, 2018
- Custom chat filters have been improved.
- Added hot-reloading of ChatFilter.ini. Changes will automatically be picked up on save.
- Unicode characters are supported. Please ensure ChatFilter.ini is saved using Unicode or UTF16 (with BOM) encoding.
- Added a new type of filter, which can filter by word instead of just substring.
- Whispers that are suppressed no longer play the incoming whisper audio cue.
[ChatFilter] BadText = Suppress, Any ; Suppress any message that contains this text anywhere. Example: (This BadTexting text -> DELETED!). BadWörd = Censor, Word ; Censor this bad word. Example: (What a Unicode BadWörd -> What a Unicode -------)