General rules for the entire namespace
By submitting anything in the Feedback namespace, you are attesting that you are the sole owner of that submission and are giving all intellectual property rights to ArenaNet. This means you may not move any post or idea from any other namespace here (User, ArenaNet, etc.) that have had any collaborative editing.
- You must be a registered user to submit suggestions.
- You may only post suggestions on your own feedback page. Misplaced suggestions will be tagged to be moved to the appropriate place, or face deletion.
- Titles of your suggestion subpages may not be more than 40 characters in length and, if possible, should be descriptive of your suggestion. Avoid forward slashes (/) in suggestion names, except when used for sub-paging purposes.
- Suggestions should use understandable English (i.e., no 1337-speak) and should provide enough detail that a reader can understand what it is you are suggesting and roughly how it could work.
- No suggestion spamming!
- No creating suggestions under another user's name.
- Administrators reserve the right to de-list or even delete suggestions if they feel the suggestion was not submitted in good faith.
- Misplaced suggestions will be moved or deleted. Suggestions posted under someone else's name will be deleted.
- Users who repeatedly post suggestions incorrectly will be warned and could lose editing priveleges temporarily.
- Administrative decisions can be appealed (and deleted suggestions can be re-instated, as appropriate).
- Most bugs must be reported through the Player Support website.
- Translation and other localization errors should be reported on the wiki on the relevant Localization bug page.
- Provide as much detailed information in your report as possible.
- Keep discussion to the relevant talk pages, so it is easier for the QA team to focus on the reported issue.
Before asking for help from support here, follow these steps:
- Click support to start filing a Support Ticket. For the fastest possible service in issues that involve your game, as well as linked Guild Wars 2 account, consider providing as much information from this list as you can:
- Your name
- Your game account name(s)
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your birth date
- Your access keys (a scan of the key would be helpful)
- The last four digits of the credit card(s) that you used for NCsoft Store or Guild Wars Online Store purchases
- Please do not file multiple tickets for a single issue; doing so will likely delay the efficient handling of the matter you've written about. Update the ticket if you wish to provide additional or revised information.
- If you are unable to submit a support ticket, you may email Support at the following (exact) address: Support@GuildWars.com. (Emailing any other address or contacting ANet will delay the team's ability to respond to your concerns.)
- If possible, send your mail from the email account that you used as your game user name (if you no longer have access to that account, you may use a different address to make your request). The more information you send from the above list, the easier it will be for the team to address your issue (although often the team can make do with less). All information is kept confidential.
- If your question involves resolving a billing statement issue, you can look up the made purchases at the following page:
If after following these steps you still wish an additional review of your ticket/issue by the Support Liaison, follow the support link on the feedback portal and post your request.
- Please include the support ticket number that references your support issue.
- Do not post email addresses, or personal account information.
- Watch for the answer in the days following your request and be prepared to provide any additional information that may be requested.