Feedback:User/The Sins We Die By/February 17 Dervish Skill Update
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|February 17 Dervish Skill Update|
|User||The Sins We Die By|
Player vs. Environment
Suggestions for PvE only
- Chilling Victory - 6 Scythe Attack. Deals +3...13...15 damage. Deals + 10...26...30 cold damage to each foe hit with less Health than you and foes adjacent to those targets.
- Change cold damage to armor ignoring to make the skill useful in Hard Mode
- Reap Impurities - 4 Struck foes lose 1 condition. Removal Effect: struck foes and all foes adjacent to those struck take 10...26...30 holy damage.
|Avatar of Balthazar||Balthazar's Rage||Irresistible Sweep||Reap Impurities||Blank||Blank||Blank||Blank|
- Reducing adrenaline by 1 allows Balth skill effects triggered after using irresistible sweep 4 charges of addrenaline to fully charge Reaper's Sweep. Remove the +dmg and reduce the holy damage as a trade off to deal holy damage to target foe and adjacent foes.
- Sand Shards - 10 10 Flash Enchantment Spell. (20 seconds.) Deal + 5...25...30 earth damage to all other adjacent foes whenever you hit with your scythe. Ends after 1...8...10 hits.
|Avatar of Lyssa||Sand Shards||Mystic Sweep||Blank||Blank||Blank||Blank||Blank|
- Sand shards is used as a self cast Splinter Weapon that is more suited to scythes with lower damage and more charges. The Damage is changed to armor ignoring to make it useful in Hard Mode.
- Reaper's Sweep 5 8 Elite Scythe Attack. Deals + 10...34...40 damage. Inflicts Deep Wound condition (5...17...20 seconds) if target was below 50% Health. Removes one enchantment if target foe was above 50% Health.
- Restore old use in PvE Split. Club of a Thousand Bears and Great Dwarf Weapon are better KD skills for PvE. Additionally the skill is elite and never synergized as effectively as other skills in warrior, assassin, or ranger scythe builds.
- Ebon Dust Aura 10 12 Elite Flash Enchantment Spell. (20 seconds.) Your melee attacks deal earth damage and do + 5...17...20 earth damage. Initial Effect: Blinds nearby foes for 1...6...7 seconds. End Effect: removes Blindness.
- Is it really that big a deal to make an Elite conjure cause your weapon to deal the elemental damage it's supposed to add? I don't think so, it just allows for a vamp/zealous/sundering mod is all. Plus the skill is called an "Aura," that kind of fits the lore of the skill.