Update 2 - Thursday, August 30, 2007
- Fixed a bug that made it appear as though some characters were invisible.
- Made additional preparations for the release of Guild Wars: Eye of the North.
Update - Thursday, August 30, 2007
As is expected with any unfinished content shown in a preview, many aspects of playbalance within Guild Wars: Eye of the North have been adjusted since the Eye of the North Sneak Peek event. For existing live content, only the two following skill changes have been made:
- Seed of Life: reduced duration to 1..5 seconds; increased recharge time to 25 seconds.
- "There's Nothing to Fear!": increased the recharge time to 20 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused Health Bars to stick out over the edge of the Party panel when it was sized too small.
Guild Wars In-Game Store Updates
- Once a Guild Wars account is linked to a PlayNC master account, it uses the currency of the country registered at the time the PlayNC master account is created. If the Guild Wars account is not linked to a PlayNC account, it will use the current IP to determine the currency type displayed.