Guild Wars Wiki:Requests for technical administration/Enable more subpages
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Enable subpages on 3 namespaces: Guild Wars Wiki, Guild, Guild talk (but no change to other namespaces)
- Change to MediaWiki configuration
- Allows subpages we create within those namespaces, such as this very page, to be recognized as subpages by the software, allowing relative links ("[[/Archive 1]]") and automatic parent links (example: see the small link to Guild Wars Wiki talk:Formatting near the top of the Guild Wars Wiki talk:Formatting/Quests page).
- Wikimedia sites (Meta, Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Wikibooks, Wikijunior, Wikiversity, Wikiquote, Wikisource, Wikinews, WikiCommons, and Wikispecies) all appear to have enabled subpages on their equivalent project namespace, although only the english language sites were checked. Wikia wikis generally have subpages enabled on all namespaces.
- Possible pitfalls
- Page that have a "/" in their name are treated as subpages even if not intended that way.