Talk:"To the Limit!"
"Everybody to the limit!" from Homestar Runner
Could this be a reference to "Everybody to the limit!" from Homestar Runner? Jarbuthn 23:51, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
- Definitely is, especially given the number of other homestar runner references. -Auron 23:55, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
Wait, why doesn't this have quotation marks around it? -- Halogod35 00:43, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- That´s fucking true AND fucking important as well... perhaps you should write a message to izzy complaining about that. Quickly before someone else realizes this and abuses it for some fucking lameway!!!!!!!!!11111!!11oneoneoneeleveneleven!!!elevenoneone!!!!!!!111 188.8.131.52 16:22, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
The fact that there are two references to a fairly common string of words, and that at least one is seedy, makes me doubt there should be any. On the other hand, who the fuck cares? 184.108.40.206 22:58, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- Apparently, the wiki commmunity does, or anyone else who likes this game. Also, Chaka Khan's "Through the Fire" comes to mind with this skill.--Ipsen 22:13, 6 March 2010 (UTC)
- The first time I saw it was in RA, playing backbreaker. After that, I spent a good while (nearly an hour) echo spamming it in an attempt to replicate it; I was successful once, but absentmindedly used the shout again before taking a screenshot (it's easy to get careless after 12323ing over and over for an hour) and covered it with the usual speech bubble.
- I'm not going to attempt to echo chain it again, mostly because it's very, very boring. But I DO run To The Limit on my Paragon in RA, and I'd take the screenshot if it came up again and I had the presence of mind to do so.
- In any case, in several hundred uses of the skill, I've only seen that alternate text twice; it's hardly a common occurrence. is for Raine, etc. 00:13, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- Little faded since I didn't take it right away, but still easily visible. is for Raine, etc. 18:46, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
- It should affect everyone on your team when that happens =P Roflmaomgz 18:27, 13 May 2010 (UTC)
- it took me 310 foes for it to happen, but it was the last foe on the vanquish so ^_^ --Chieftain Alex 01:15, 12 May 2011 (UTC)
I sort of wonder how well heroes use this. Anybody have any input? Pjwned 07:16, 11 April 2011 (UTC)